Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

What next?

• Total voters
Hmmm evening nerds some research would suggest 3D printing needs a lot more than the printer….

ELEGO Mercury 2 in 1 - Wash Machine - £115
ELEGO Portable Filters - £15 for 2 needed because my nerd cave is poorly ventilated.
ELEGO Grey Resin - £30 for 1000ml
Slap Mats - £15 each I’m messy!
Tools - £10/£15 probably got this already
PTFE lubricant? WD40? - £10/£15 do you need this?

Am I missing anything?

• Wow
Reactions: Kommissar Shriken
99% IPA 5 litres - £17
Industrial Rubber Gloves - £10
Mesh Funnel for left over resin - £10

Oh well at least The Troll cave is going to be as well equipped as the bunker in Breaking Bad……

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. M
Check out my works in technicolour!

B06E794D-EC56-4DFD-A70A-69CA6BA49108.jpeg

I thought it was the Cawdor fleet preparing for near shore maneuvers. Proper photo labeling saves me much embarrassment. I haven’t reviewed the event documentation but will there raft races included?

ATTENTION ALL YAKS!
Introduce your gangs, show off your boats, and let all tribe see the bunch of crazies they’ll be getting humbled by!:

We didn’t but I think I’ll put that on Saturday night. You put five random models from your gang no heavies on a raft and have to get to the other end of a 4ft table whilst 5 or 6 other gangs do too.
There it is my smallest of contributions to the event. Hopefully someone has invested in some tentacles to represent the local fauna taking in the racers err I mean races. Looking forward to lots of tales of glory being produced by the weekend.

Hmmm evening nerds some research would suggest 3D printing needs a lot more than the printer….

ELEGO Mercury 2 in 1 - Wash Machine - £115
ELEGO Portable Filters - £15 for 2 needed because my nerd cave is poorly ventilated.
ELEGO Grey Resin - £30 for 1000ml
Slap Mats - £15 each I’m messy!
Tools - £10/£15 probably got this already
PTFE lubricant? WD40? - £10/£15 do you need this?

Am I missing anything?
Hello Mr. Orange, sorry i was a long time offline and saw your list at this moment... i have to say this will be a nice and professional workplace for 3d printing. but i have to say that you not really need a lot of these stuff....

washing:
first version is to use eco-resin from anycubic and wash it with hot water (eco resin has not that extreme resin smell and is washalbe with hot water)
version 2 is buying a salad washer and add disinfectant or alcohol

ventilation:
my printer is about a half meter near the window. if i open the case is also open the window, when the case is closed theres no smell (using the eco resin and a complete closed printer case)
variant two is add a cheap kitchen- ventilationsystem from your local store (https://www.raverobot.com/how-to-vent-the-anycubic-photon-3d-printer/)

mat:
i used a carboardcover from a shoe-box and put a trashbag on it (there will be always a day where you spill some resin. no need for cleaning the workspace, simply change the bag).

tools:
most needet tools are coming with the printer. you need some disposable gloves and a good mask (the one coming with the printer are not good)

ptfe lubricant:
yes thats good. i use a ptfe lubricant for wet conditions. you need it on the fepfilm so the printed part does not cling on the foil.

curing:
buy a cheap nail curing maschine with led blacklight.

this was my first resin printer.
IMG-20201206-113309.jpg