Drag to reposition cover

Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
It's from the infamous Smiler ride at Alton towers after much Google fu it seemed the most (un)appropriate!

Reactions: trollmeat

Matelloco

Gang Hero
Jan 21, 2015
Paris
Astonishing, Awsome, brilliant ? I am lacking vocabulary in english to describe my feeling.

Just sooo cool, more over we barely see the electric cable, for the shiny bulb. A real pleasure to play a game on such a board. Did you create specific rules for that building ?

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Not played on it yet @Matelloco we will be creating rules, it'll probably just be a plasma grenade though.

Plan is to run the cable through another promethium pipe set at the back just having a rest after a manic build for the comp 8 deadline.

Thanks for the kind words!

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Thought I'd create a comp history post, hey all you win is that warm glow inside! so apologies for the self indulgence.

Comp 1 - Didnt notice we had comps till to late?! didn't enter.

Comp 2 - bugger to late to enter!

Comp 3 - Winner with "The Bridge"
image.jpg

Comp 4 - lol last place, remember Clockwork you can't compete with other yakkers when it comes to straight model painting!
image.jpg

Comp 5 - Winner with "The Cages"
image.jpg

Comp 6 - Didn't enter, scared of other yakkers painting skills!
Comp 7 - Didn't enter, meh they are to good!
Comp 8 - Winner, just! With "The imperium is a lie!"
image.jpg

Next up I'm goin to try to get all the comic strips into one post.

Love Clockwork

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
So inspired by @Fold and somebody else's work on here with paving slabs for mordheim. Clockwork has started a toxic lake board thing it's going to be big 12 inch by more than 24 inch (based purely on the off cut of wood ive found for the base) pictures to follow when there's something to show.

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
image.jpg
Early days - It's all foamboard at the mo marked up with biro for floor tiles. Not decided on the walls yet may score bricks onto more foamboard or use @Fold 's shims. You cant really see buts that's the top of Necro bulkheads for the gates the idea being the gates could have been backfilled and it can be stand alone or it could be connectted up to my canal system.

Also to come - using up the promethian pipes from the globe project, ladders and a walkway over the gate.

Good to be back!

Last edited: