Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Environmental terrain building - that's all my foamboard off cuts used up.

image.jpeg

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
image.jpeg
Been working on the old bridge - Need some more green stuff from eBay now.

All the brickwork is going to get smeared with filler to add texture.

Next up cables and rivets :-( on the new bridge.

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
6 inch by 12 inch - it's a one foot cork tile cut in half.

You may (or may not) remember that the last two big ponds I've built have lock gates / blocked ends - this is going to join the two together.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Because they were made a good year apart the waters a different shade / colour so may have to repaint one to make it all tie in - the bigger pond needs resin anyhow.

Took me bloody ages to find these pictures back from page 23ish and 38ish respectively.

Last edited:

KRVSH

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2015
Hamburg
I kinda like that. Shows innocents what can be done and potentially drives them to look for alternatives. Could bring creativity into the hobby, some sales for FW for sure and maybe even a few comissions for independent studios. So what? Who just buys it should have the cash.

Reactions: TakUnderhand

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Im not sure if you're agreeing @KRVSH!

Don't actually mind the gunship, to scratch build one to the same quality would take a long time so it's probably "worth" the price tag.

But I know myself, you and @Azzabat could easily build a similar landing pad to look as good and for a lot less if we wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: TakUnderhand

TakUnderhand

Gang Hero
Dec 28, 2014
Devon, UK
I like the sludge river idea! How about have the colour change from one to the other, over the length of the sludge-queduct.
~~
Re the forge world links, the kits are amazing, as are the prices. I'd really love to know the volume that they managed to do on a kit like the Thunderbird

I'm still dreaming of suppling kits of parts to build styrene tanks, other vehicles, and small terrain pieces.

Half-way between the Forge World resin and the complete scratch build. Once I get our new house liveable, I intend to be back on it :)