SirFrog

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Honored Tribesman
Mar 1, 2015
Luleå, Sweden
Got some work done on a kitbash of a House Greim Military Attaché I started before the official models. I like the official models a lot, but I can't just throw away these lovelies.
Ep97Jt8h.jpg

rG62qKIh.jpg

hqmNlZih.jpg

(Sword arm - he's supposed to pose with it resting point first on the ground)
6sm89qlh.jpg

THtKni0h.jpg

A very business-like jaegerkin, with some trophies of slain foes strapped to his belt.
The lord got a very... British Empire kind of look with the pipe and the head, but I figured that worked just as well as the original, which is very much early space-Prussia.

SirFrog

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Honored Tribesman
Mar 1, 2015
Luleå, Sweden
"Oh, now that is quite remarkable! It does slobber, doesn't it? Mister Statler, could you pin it down? I'm thinking the left mantle could use another head..."
- Walther Ebonstone, House Greim Military Attaché

5kdu22qh.jpg

wcCg7Xxh.jpg

JmVftk7h.jpg

"Watch your step, M'lord. He's not quite dead yet, just let me get a new drum..."
- Colin Statler, Jaegerkin of House Greim
g4qKJxih.jpg

9LiLD1Lh.jpg

SaDLKzmh.jpg

I do like the more "Victorian gentleman on safari" vibe. I think it's the white hat and the pipe.

Bonus:
"ERROR: Auto-quill ink levels unavailable. Resume scribing? BRRRRRRRRT"
- "Auto-type" Terry, illegally modified servo skull
E15LrhDh.jpg

3PwUbl8h.jpg

HPYbdrKh.jpg

SirFrog

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Honored Tribesman
Mar 1, 2015
Luleå, Sweden
Time for pets!
cqJ3yOph.jpg

EO2BOm7h.jpg

MjkCBtEh.jpg

Ugly lizard rat cat is quite something - the UV torch needs some better batteries but until then, it should be striped in glowy paints

Also, a much more elegant cat:

hRCSLlIh.jpg

a2ivvSwh.jpg

KrFx2c5h.jpg

The Gyrinx model is such a lovely little model - here painted with a real-life reference:
wro4WMsh.jpg