WTfr4Sah.jpg

Getting there...

And... done!

Teardown Toival:
Toival spent most of his time toiling as a ref-slave, handling toxic sump runoff from which expensive minerals and trace elements are extracted. A brief, but intensely gory rebellion later and Toival fled to the local Goliath stronghold, and eventually rose through the ranks as an Unborn fighter of note, and eventually became trusted agent of the House. With a chainaxe and boltgun, Toival is infamous for being hard to keep down, and earned the nickname "Teardown" for the gory state his marks would be found in.

tykGxKoh.jpg

0Up5Ubzh.jpg

1QCJenYh.jpg

UbjEdPGh.jpg

OfrEIhDh.jpg

"Teardown Toival" is a Goliath House Agent, of the 3+/3+ variant with all associated rules.
Equipment:
Boltgun, Chainaxe
Furnace Plates, Armoured Undersuit, Stimm-slug stash, Respirator

Skills:
Nerves of Steel, Walk It Off, Unstoppable

Just as 2022 draws to a close, a final Goliath boy is done.

PqB8ASqh.jpg

yiYq1LZh.jpg

"NO YOU SUMP-SNIFFING MORON, THE FIGHT IS THAT WAY!"

Jokes aside, I'm pretty happy. My usual matte varnish ran out, so he's a tad shinier than I'd like but I can manage. Might just get another bottle and apply a thin layer just to get the finish just right.
He's also got a few new arms to his name:
IKZV19yh.jpg

Bolt pistol and combi-plasma (photo a bit blurry, sorry!)

GYHlxjDh.jpg

t3IuIfyh.jpg

Finally, one-handed stub cannon and plasma gun. I know, I know, plasma guns aren't very... Goliath but hey, there's bound to be an Unborn somewhere who figures that if small plasma on pistol is good, then big plasma in gun is good-er!

Empty hands are almost discouraged by GW almost every model could be described as two-handed basic or better weapon OR hand-to-hand armed with weapons in both hands.

Very rare to see anything other!!

I see you’ve got some of the resin open hands there, I found mine very useful.

Empty hands are almost discouraged by GW almost every model could be described as two-handed basic or better weapon OR hand-to-hand armed with weapons in both hands.

Very rare to see anything other!!

I see you’ve got some of the resin open hands there, I found mine very useful.
I'll have to admit, I found a guy to 3D-print those open hands for me in approximately the right scale. I can manage to get open hands for most other models, but Goliaths have such huge mitts that any "normal" hand is too small, and ork hands are kind of too big. That, and you have to trim the claws off.

If you wanna try yourselves, the models are these ones on Thingiverse printed at 9% scale IIRC. They are just a smidge too big, even at heroic scale but you might wanna make a test print before you commit. Some trimming of the wrists is required, so bring a sharp knife, sand paper and a mask. You don't wanna breathe that resin dust!

It's... been a while. Too long. Much too long. I won't bore you with too much details, but there's been switchups in job, life, home and more. Needless to day I've been slacking off, other than Secret Santa.

But no longer!

XMBbZjZ.jpeg

WkwU8li.jpeg

yW0bbFF.jpeg
Meet Elaine Croc-Hunter, Escher Bounty Hunter with a seething hatred for those scaly Goliath good bois. Exact rules are still up in the air but needless to say, she didn't lose that leg to no lasgun.

I've got some more stuff but I'll post as I go. Hopefully y'all haven't forgotten I still paint stuff!

That Corsair Captain is such a versatile model. Sucks that it is really hard to come by these days.
Well done Sir!

Reactions: SirFrog