I don't know if you're specifically using that blue to tie them together visually but it's a nice touch if so.

Reactions: SirFrog
I don't know if you're specifically using that blue to tie them together visually but it's a nice touch if so.
I was thinking it's a nice colour too. What is it?
The intent wasn't to tie them together, it was just because I had this really nice Emerald colour I wanted to use. It's Vallejo Model Color Emerald, 70.838 in the base, though the washes and highlights are a bit different to make them a bit less uniform.

Reactions: Ben_S
Oh, and I also whipped together some tokens and stuff:

3nrM7Sd.jpeg

Generic gang relic. Don't... don't look too hard at the writing and the lines on the scroll. It'll give you a headache.

Diw7Lsi.jpeg

ZfD3n59.jpeg
This terminal has some... power issues. Nothing an enterprising hiver can't fix with some wires and a vehicle power cell!

xzpp3q7.jpeg

Oh, and in the grim darkness of the forty-first millennium, there's still Tetris.

IruNzVy.jpeg

3IxatlW.jpeg

2sz0vYR.jpeg

This terminal has a fungal infestation, and seem to be recounting a simulation of a righteous human soldier, smiting the daemonic forces of the Warp with firearms, a chainsaw and his fists! All this while delving deeper into a facility upon a red planet...