The Fight For Substation 251: Tabletop Simulator Campagin Seeks Players!

Urbanzorro

Juve
May 15, 2017
The Underhive is saved! In a single night of furious combat, a war for the future of the Underhive was fought and won. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the proud forces of the Necromundan PDF the house gangs were able to drive back the mutant horrors that had beset their home. Truly this victory shall live on and be remembered... for the next fifteen minutes or so.

Even as the dust settles and the crisis brings to pass the Underhive has already moved on to business as usual. The general population has no time for anything else.

However, in the halls of the guilders, discussions over what has passed take place. The guilders, and even some nobles, have taken note. The origin of the threat has been determined. An abandoned substation on the outskirts of the hive must be explored. The house gangs will come in handy once more...

————————————-

Ok, so this is an open ended invite to take part in an upcoming Necromunda campaign that I’ll be running as a follow up to the campaign that two friends and I just finished. We play via Tabletop Simulator and use Discord for the purpose of communication. If this sounds like the sort of thing you’d be interested in taking part in then check out the link below for the google doc containing the full campaign write up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jegqUTA5EzEyTakiyF9dIdrg5gGQvIpG88RJBloWFfc

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
I like the idea. It makes me sad that I can't commit to a campaign. I hope you find some players soon.

Urbanzorro

Juve
May 15, 2017
Thanks :) if you ever have time. Feel free to drop by. We will likely be in one campagin or another lol