The Great Bits trade topic

Tulkas

Mr. Shadowlord
Mordheim Professor
Yak Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Netherlands, Groningen
Originally I tried to open a Facebook group for this, but that failed. Then (with Yak's redesign being a fact) I figured lets just do it here.

So, if you have need of bits, post here, keep thinking happy thoughts and hope your fellow Yakkers can be of help.

I'll start off as well; I could do with a few Ghoul heads. Need one, want more (beggars can't be choosers).

Last edited:

greenbac

Ganger
Mar 29, 2013
Brackley, england
im after backpacks, rucksacks, powerpacks, servo arms or anything else that's back mounted really. I have stuff for trades or I can pay.

found a few bits online already but I really would rather swap with someone on here so im being hopeful and thinking happy thoughts as suggested!

crimsonsun

Gang Champion
Yak Supporter
May 4, 2013
www.crimsonsun2000.wordpress.com
Originally I tried to open a Facebook group for this, but that failed. Then (with Yak's redesign being a fact) I figured lets just do it here.

So, if you have need of bits, post here, keep thinking happy thoughts and hope your fellow Yakkers can be of help.

I'll start off as well; I could do with a few Ghoul heads. Need one, want more (beggars can't be choosers).
Hi mate drop me a pm I can send you some ghoul heads np. be 2nd class though as I'm cheap. crimsonsun

BeardLegend

I can't grow a beard
Mar 28, 2014
Southwark, London, SE17
im after backpacks, rucksacks, powerpacks, servo arms or anything else that's back mounted really. I have stuff for trades or I can pay.

found a few bits online already but I really would rather swap with someone on here so im being hopeful and thinking happy thoughts as suggested!
I may have a small load of Orlock flamer tanks and back-packs that i'm about to remove from heavy doubles. I will send you an inventory later tonight. At the moment I am mostly interested in Ratlings, Rat-Skins or Cawdor. Rare special weapons are also high on my list.

Tulkas

Mr. Shadowlord
Mordheim Professor
Yak Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Netherlands, Groningen
I'm going for a long shot here, but is there anyone with the giant crossbow from the Ogre Kingdoms' Thundertusk (or whatever its called) kit? It's the twoseater mammoth like monster from their range. I do not believe there is anything better suited to be used as a speargun for my Scaly project. (I'm not buying that whole set just for an Ogre and his crossbow).

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Anyone will to part with some new style orlocks? After any atm, along with any spare weapon options you may have. Planning to try and magnetise this gang following cardy's tutorial

I have many random models to trade, so let me know what your after. Ideally looking for a trade, but can paypal too...

Bjecki

Gang Champion
Feb 20, 2014
Morwell VIC 3840
Hi Spafe, I got a set of them but have already glued them together :( Did this in my eagerness after getting them and before my time at this forum. They could be unglued I suppose if you have the right gear to do that. (Saw something in a hardware store for undoing superglue. Has anyone ever tried that?) I'd be willing to part ways with them for a trade. Currently trying to stick to getting a complete set of the original models before looking at the new style mini's. For reference I also have the new Goliaths and new Ratskins (also glued together)

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Fairy power spray also attacks superglue handily enough. The weapons usually just drop off and any residual glue just scrapes off with a hobby knife.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Yeah if its jsut superglue I am confident I can convince them to part ways :)

Orignal models.... okay, I know off hand I have some delaque I would be very happy to part with, but not enough to make it worth the whole orlock set, so I will check and get back to you on what other stuff I know I have for trade. Any gang inparticular you would be after?

Bjecki

Gang Champion
Feb 20, 2014
Morwell VIC 3840
I'll post a list of what I'm after tomorrow.Hopefully we can work something out :) As I know the new models will be in much better hands. Can't see myself doing the magnetising anytime soon :( so someone might as well get some joy out of them.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
no promises but I will check mate, I might have used them when I built my orks though

Edit, if I havent got back to you within a few days, feel free to give me a poke to remind me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulkas

Tulkas

Mr. Shadowlord
Mordheim Professor
Yak Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Netherlands, Groningen
Also, any parts from a Nurgle kit that would fit on normal humans (so plaguebearers, really) is welcome. Mostly looking for arms/ legs but some heads that are not too demonically inclined are very welcome.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I have both the buzz saw arm and the harpoon gun thing! I have taken pics on my phone but its playing silly buggers so might have to wait until tomorrow for pics. They had a little paint but still on sprue, I hope thats okay...

Edit:
gallery_33656_9629_18665.jpg
gallery_33656_9629_32729.jpg

Last edited:

Tulkas

Mr. Shadowlord
Mordheim Professor
Yak Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Netherlands, Groningen
Sweet! I am currently looking at a few eBay auctions for bits, these included, all for 0.99$ so I'm awaiting the results of that, it's all from one guy the combined shipping would make it really affordable. If it goes any other way, I'll let you know (you might always need them in the future so lets rob people we don't know first). That harpoon arm is SO going on a Scaly.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Yeah no worries mate. Hit me up if things fall through... I've got a numebr of buzzsaws from ther dred kit that I've earmarked for a pitslave gang escaped from a lumber yard...

Tulkas

Mr. Shadowlord
Mordheim Professor
Yak Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Netherlands, Groningen
Right, I've won the auction for those harpoon/ saw bits. Now there's another for a box of Nobz for very little that I'll see about getting (some parts missing, looks like the ones I just won aren't in there, so nothing lost and potential Scalys to win!)

edit: I just don't understand why some people refuse to do international postage, specially considering I'm the one paying the postage anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: spafe

AndyT81

Gang Hero
Yak Supporter
Yak Comp 1st Place
Aug 25, 2012
Tesside UK
A long shot I think, but does anyone have the bolt pistol arm that came with either the hellhound or chimera? I'm after 3.
Also a set of binoculars from the Cadian box set :)
Willing to pay cash or trade (I've got a lot of bits!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk