The Great Bits trade topic

Outlaw Elvis

Ganger
Mar 19, 2017
Hemel Hempstead
3's good. I've got you in the black book for a Ratskin as well.

Mostly i'm keen on extending my original figs.

Any Outlanders (bar ratskins ... i've got quite a few of those)
Any Goliath
Any Van Saar
Any Delaque

But failing that, i'm also fairly keen on small bundles of plastic weapons. Pistols and h2h mainly ... i'm also surprisingly short of boltguns. Let me know if you've got anything you'd be cool with letting go for them. Otherwise, i don't mind putting it on your tab. ;)

Still looking for Outlanders? I've got a gang of about 20 scavvies, some painted, some not. Only just back into gaming after about 15 years, tons of stuff to trade or sell as I think I'll only be playing Necromunda, and only 1 or two gangs

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Well a lack of people I know also into gaming is the issue.
If you're prepared to settle for Shadow War, rather than Necromunda, there's probably not been a better time to return to the hobby in the last 15 years or so. If you're near any kind of population centre in western Europe or the US, it probably won't be too hard to find gamers. There's even a player map function on here that you should check out if you want to find people near you.

Reactions: TakUnderhand

BeardLegend

I can't grow a beard
Mar 28, 2014
Southwark, London, SE17
Cool. I can do trade and cash.

I'm SE/Central London. Can do beer and swapsies?

If you have tons of stuff, take inventory. My LAGGNOG lads might be keen to get a look too. PM me and we can see about hooking up.

Might even be able to get you into a campaign somewhere.

Reactions: TakUnderhand

Xavier Bacon

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 26, 2015
Cardiff
Can anyone UK-based spare a Mechanicus head of some sort? Need one to complete an Enginseer conversion. Many things available for trade - let me know what you need!

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Looking for some heads with gas masks or respirators for my Goliaths
Hi mate, I have some of the stealer cultists and a few of those chaps have bald heads with masks if you have a look at the GW website see if any of those are what you are after? how many you in need of?

Also if you are only based in Watford and interested in some necromunda, shadow wars, bloodbowl, gothic or other small games, we've got a small group who play a stones throw from headstone lane station once a month on a Thursday evening if you fancy coming along? (drop me a pm for details and/or heads you are after)

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Anyone got any spare Big Shootas from the Battlewagon kit? Need some of the ones from the rear along with the mounting pieces. Alternatively ones from the Trukk kit will do fine.

Plenty to trade. Just ask.

Last edited:

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Can anyone UK-based spare a Mechanicus head of some sort? Need one to complete an Enginseer conversion. Many things available for trade - let me know what you need!
I have lots of mechanicus heads if you still need one. Rangers, Vanguard, Stalkers, Kataphron. Let me know which ones you prefer and I will see what I have here.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Bit of a random question but does anyone have any of these old imperial guard transfer sheets?

There were a few varients with different coloured skulls but as I'm after the numbered bits mainly I will happily go for any varient! Bit of a long shot but if I can avoid paying £2 - £3.50 per sheet on ebay for them I figured it's worth a shot.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
I think I may have - it'll be a while before I can get at my stuff due to building works at Clockwork towers but you can have them for free if I do find some.

Reactions: spafe

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
That;d be awesome dude! yeah no worries about the delay, got plenty on my plate at the moment that'll keep me busy in the mean time!

Halbling

Gang Champion
Dec 28, 2015
Karlsruhe
Hi guys I am looking for backpacks from the catachan heavy weapon sprue, as well as for nephyte hybrids bodies and bits. :) If someone has some of these things spare, a message would make me very happy. :)

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Okay... Let me have a scrounge tonight and I'll see what I can dig up.

just to be clear, you mean these guys bodies right?

and legs too? or jsut torso?