spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@Halbling , I have 3 torsos and 2 legs. Hope thats alright. Pm me your address and I'll get it in the post either today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Halbling

Halbling

Gang Champion
Dec 28, 2015
Karlsruhe
Hi guys I am looking for ungor raider heads and kroot weapons to build some muties. Have poxwalker and Dv cultists for trade. :)

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
bit bigger than bits, but anyone have a cawdor/redemptionist nade launcher chap, the redemptionist 2 handed axe bloke, any of the new style redemptionists... or the cawdor juve holding the laspistol and knife.

or any other cawdor/redemptionists that are going spare/damaged....

Mainly hoping to get a few together to do my next batch of reinforcements for my crusade...

Outlaw Elvis

Ganger
Mar 19, 2017
Hemel Hempstead
bit bigger than bits, but anyone have a cawdor/redemptionist nade launcher chap, the redemptionist 2 handed axe bloke, any of the new style redemptionists... or the cawdor juve holding the laspistol and knife.

Mainly hoping to get a few together to do my next batch of reinforcements for my crusade...
I've got a bunch of dv cultists? Any good?

Reactions: spafe

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Does anyone have imperial guard legs? I have some forge world chaos militia, and they don't come with any legs. Preferably the more the merrier, I'm thinking 20 would be a good start.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I've got a bunch of dv cultists? Any good
Thanks for the offer mate, but I've already got a fair few of them roped into crusade duties. the remainging ones that I havent used has been because they dont fit the look :(

SumpRat

Gang Champion
Apr 23, 2013
does anyone know if they made a left handed stub pistol? The meaty looking one that's built like a modern day semi automatic pistol.

Working on a Ramone Dexter Scummer using the Mk2 Ratskin as a base and I need twin pistols. Got a right hand one, and a spare pistol but I want to know if its possible to get a hold of one without chopping and changing kits.

Reactions: TakUnderhand

TakUnderhand

Gang Hero
Dec 28, 2014
Devon, UK
does anyone know if they made a left handed stub pistol? The meaty looking one that's built like a modern day semi automatic pistol.

Working on a Ramone Dexter Scummer using the Mk2 Ratskin as a base and I need twin pistols. Got a right hand one, and a spare pistol but I want to know if its possible to get a hold of one without chopping and changing kits.
I can't wait to see that! Are you going to do Finigan too?

As to the stub guns, I'll have a go at sculpting a pair...

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011

They made a couple on some frateris militia, but good luck getting ahold of one of them...

Reactions: TakUnderhand

chef0death

Ganger
Nov 8, 2017
Tamworth, Australia

NECRO!!
Hey mate, did you source those minis you were after? I have a spare Redemptionist Axe guy or two lying around, and i think i have both Grenade Launcher minis Cawdor and Redemption. Lemme know.
cheers!

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
did you source those minis you were after
I didn't... but I think I have had to draw a line under a lot of my collections... I have come to a realisation over the last few weeks I had far too many projects/models. So thank you for the heads up, but I'll happily pass on them mate. My crusade has reached a number which should be more than enough for any skirmish game I choose to use them in now.

chef0death

Ganger
Nov 8, 2017
Tamworth, Australia
I didn't... but I think I have had to draw a line under a lot of my collections... I have come to a realisation over the last few weeks I had far too many projects/models. So thank you for the heads up, but I'll happily pass on them mate. My crusade has reached a number which should be more than enough for any skirmish game I choose to use them in now.
Haha count me into that club too. I started looking at my painted N17 collection and thinking, im gunna need more shelf space. So I thought best way to cull some of my aging pile of pre loved lead was trading them in for conversion bitz lol. May even try and flog some off to fund my new plastic crack.

Basileus

Ganger
Jun 24, 2014
Berlin
www.instagram.com
Currently looking for the Great Unclean One's Champion Nurgling, no. 5 on the pic below. Anyone willing to sell or maybe swap for some other bitz? (If I have bitz to share, of course.) In fact all Nurglings are welcome :LOL:

27459368_1966275353693094_1073473704313796789_n.jpg

Reactions: Ben_S

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
I am looking for a few Chaos Marauder furs (THIS bit) if anyone has any to spare. I have loads of odds and ends, so if you have any to trade, please PM me with your wants list.

This is probably a long shot, but it might be worth a try anyway as quite a few people made Goliaths out of Chaos Marauders before the release of the N17 miniatures.

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
@Tiny I have some from the wolfrider box, how are those for size? They always seemed a little on the big side for goblins... To me, anyway.

Reactions: Tiny