The Great Bits trade topic

nathanie1

Gang Champion
Jan 11, 2012
Penge, se207jn
Want - soul wars nighthaunt sprues

Have - £££, custom conversions, a ton of bits, if there are models I have posted that you like I could be happy to trade, whatever really.

Underhiver

Juve
Apr 18, 2014
Terni
Want - soul wars nighthaunt sprues

Have - £££, custom conversions, a ton of bits, if there are models I have posted that you like I could be happy to trade, whatever really.
Still looking? I've 10 chainrasp unneeded...

My provisory need list:

Cawdor 5 men sprue (half of a box, don't mind if few weapons are missing, but need bodies/arms)
Kharadron Overlords spare weapons (mostly ranged ones) and belt/backpacks small accessories
flagellants bodies and heads (few of both)
empire xbowmen heads with plumes (few)
genestealer cults heads with rebreathers/glasses, but evaluates any with not explicit tyranids traits
sicarian heads with rebreathers but no cloaked ones
sicarian arms with claws
blood bowl humans/elves arms with hands open/free
Grimghast Reapers or Bladegheist Revenants (few of both)
IG tank commander (the one standing on legs)

nathanie1

Gang Champion
Jan 11, 2012
Penge, se207jn
Still looking? I've 10 chainrasp unneeded...

My provisory need list:

Cawdor 5 men sprue (half of a box, don't mind if few weapons are missing, but need bodies/arms)
Kharadron Overlords spare weapons (mostly ranged ones) and belt/backpacks small accessories
flagellants bodies and heads (few of both)
empire xbowmen heads with plumes (few)
genestealer cults heads with rebreathers/glasses, but evaluates any with not explicit tyranids traits
sicarian heads with rebreathers but no cloaked ones
sicarian arms with claws
blood bowl humans/elves arms with hands open/free
Grimghast Reapers or Bladegheist Revenants (few of both)
IG tank commander (the one standing on legs)
I’m all good now, thank you for replying though.

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
Probably a shot in the dark, but I am after a couple of these Catachan Jungle Fighter heads.

I am also looking for as many bits from the GS Cult Goliath vehicle that transform the back from a crew compartment into a cargo hold (you know, the bit with the tied down tarpaulin) as I can get.

If anyone has these going spare, please let me know what you would like in return.

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
Hey @sump dweller , sorry for the delay, but I’ve searched and searched for those catachan heads and found nothing, I was certain I had some because I’d bought a box of fighters a while back for bits box fodder, I definitely haven’t used them, so god knows where they’ve gone. Sorry for the disappointment, if they turn up I’ll get in touch.

Reactions: sump dweller
Nov 22, 2018
La Crosse WI
I need a Heavy Bolter that will fit in the hands of the Goliath that holds the Krumper in the Underhive box. The HB I have are slightly too big, and I'm not great with the clippers and green stuff. I don't know if one exists, but I'd love to get one!

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
This is the closest thread I could find to ask this question in: Has anyone seen a vendor who makes male heads with pompador haircuts? They can be big like Space Dandy, or more realistic sizes. I'd like to avoid outrageous ones like Ruby Rhod or the guys from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.. but maybe not?

Reactions: prewarsalad

prewarsalad

Gang Champion
Dec 22, 2015
newcastle
This is the closest thread I could find to ask this question in: Has anyone seen a vendor who makes male heads with pompador haircuts? They can be big like Space Dandy, or more realistic sizes. I'd like to avoid outrageous ones like Ruby Rhod or the guys from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.. but maybe not?
Following for reasons.

Scavvierising

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
Common goblins required or gitmob grotz in AOS speak. Looking for the plastic multi part kit from the early 2000s that disappeared with no last chance to buy in January.