The Great Bits trade topic

Silk

Ganger
Aug 7, 2013
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
It's possible that someone preferred to put on resin wheels that matched other vehicles in their army... maybe. But yeah, eight kit's worth? Probably not.

The Ridgerunner wheels are smaller, about the same size as the rear wheels on the old GorkaMorka trukk.

I'm going through my bins of partially-completed projects to figure out what I'm short on. It may take a few days.

prewarsalad

Gang Champion
Dec 22, 2015
newcastle
It's possible that someone preferred to put on resin wheels that matched other vehicles in their army... maybe. But yeah, eight kit's worth? Probably not.

The Ridgerunner wheels are smaller, about the same size as the rear wheels on the old GorkaMorka trukk.

I'm going through my bins of partially-completed projects to figure out what I'm short on. It may take a few days.
You'd have more luck here I reckon.

Silk

Ganger
Aug 7, 2013
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
@sump dweller

Alrighty. Here's what I've come up with so far for stuff I could use (with links to pics).

Any of the Kharadron Overlords Arkanaut Company dudes. I don't really need the backpacks or heads though.
Any of the Empire Celestial Hurricanum acolyte heads, torso, legs, or body. I don't need the arms.
A bunch of Spellcrow orc wheels.
A bunch of Zinge skinny military 27mm wheels.
A bunch of Zinge fat military 27mm wheels.

Also, a Majorette Citroen 2CV, because reasons.
Oh, and a Majorette 1/60 tanker, also because reasons.

I'm still sorting through my partially completed projects, so there may be some more stuff added to this list.

Underhiver

Juve
Apr 18, 2014
Terni
Hi folks, I have a quick need list, please help 🙌

NEEDED:
Squig hoppers leftover (ie boingrot champion armoured body, all the armoured heads, and any part that have armour coverage included one or two hands that hold the spears)
Two new blood bowl goblins
Squig herd handlers (latest plastic ones)
Renedra plastic barrels, both sizes (long shot)
Endrinmaster body (or the full model)
Kharadron overlords backpacks, and few other spares

What I have in my shelf as bit resource to OFFER. You can ask me for bits, complete models or whole boxes:
Tempestus scions in box missing few bits
Van saar in box complete
Frostgrave cultist in box missing few bits
Putrid blightkings in box complete
Bladegheist revenants in box complete
Chainrasps 20x few bits taken
Eversor assassin complete
Belisarius cawl few bits taken, main body in sprue
Space marine tactical (the one with modular combi options)
Empire 6th ed lot of plastic spares
Lot of 6th ed Skaven metal infantry
Old Night Lord detachment (included bikes, a defilers and more)

Thanks in advance! :notworthy:

Cadius

Dec 2, 2019
Lethbridge
I am looking for a few bits
1) 2 Sisters of Battle bare heads one with really short hair and one with shoulder length hair.
2) 2 identical Howling Banshee Swords or 2 identical Drukhari venom blades/swords
3) Kharadron Sword Arm and Pistol arm (1 right arm and 1 left arm)
I don't have much to offer in trade unfortunately (ex-girlfriend threw out my bits horde), I do have some van saar, bits from the Munitorum Armoured Containers, 1 complete space marine Scout Biker still sprue, 1 space marine Scout Biker still on sprue with bed roll MIA, some Ogryn bits.