The Grim Dark North East (UK)

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Yarp!
We could have it on Tuesday if that is better for anyone?
Did you and Mordian get a game in or have you just waited?

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Okey doke! Wednesday it is!
Sorry if Iv missed messages on Facebook! They are reviewing my account again! :mad:
(It makes me sound well dodgy doesn’t it! All I did was like the groups page and send them few posts! ) :confused::p

Reactions: spafe

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Erm.......I like totally forgot about going away up Northumberland this week!
It’s still ok for you to use the room but you’ll have to use the white fold up table that’s just round the corner from where we sit!
I’m back on Thursday but l’ll just have to catch up our game @Madmac if you are willing to meet up sometime?

Call it Orc bias, but I’m definately rooting for the raiders this week! ;):p

Reactions: MordianBlue

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’m going to assume you won ...and killing that many of the emperors beloved blood angels has made your eyes go all anakin skywalker evil!
:p:D

Reactions: spafe

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’ll be there about half 6/7 o’clock! Iv just got to drop her off at work!
Iv already set up the table tho!
Really looking forward to this! :)

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
If any of you get to the pub before me, I’m just dropping Mrs Dangerous off and I won’t be long!
*the captain blows a vu vu zeala*

Reactions: pressure

Sjuuu

Juve
Sep 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Ooh, I'll be moving to Newcastle next week!
Been looking forward to more necromunda games, bringing my "cawdor" (neophyte hybrids) and still have to build my cawdor!
Also working on getting a living space so gonna keep you posted! Same location as on the front page?!

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

UndeadKing

Ganger
Nov 12, 2017
Newcastle, U.K.
Ooh, I'll be moving to Newcastle next week!
Been looking forward to more necromunda games, bringing my "cawdor" (neophyte hybrids) and still have to build my cawdor!
Also working on getting a living space so gonna keep you posted! Same location as on the front page?!
Where in Newcastle? Newcastle warlords club have a campaign going if you want more game time in

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Talk about poaching!! :LOL:

Hey @Sjuuu!
We will be starting a new N18 Campaign in the new year, with bits of NCE, 40k and kill Team thrown in here and there, depending on people’s work schedules and the like!
You or any other yakker reading are more than welcome to come along, join in, or just have a pint and a chat! (I’ll try my hardest this year to keep on top of updating the first page!)
But, it is as the city slicker there suggests, and it would be closer and more active in the toon! :cautious:

Sjuuu

Juve
Sep 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Where in Newcastle? Newcastle warlords club have a campaign going if you want more game time in
I'm looking around the center, jesmond and heaton! And awesome! Will be my first campaign! Thank you! :D

Talk about poaching!! :LOL:

Hey @Sjuuu!
We will be starting a new N18 Campaign in the new year, with bits of NCE, 40k and kill Team thrown in here and there, depending on people’s work schedules and the like!
You or any other yakker reading are more than welcome to come along, join in, or just have a pint and a chat! (I’ll try my hardest this year to keep on top of updating the first page!)
But, it is as the city slicker there suggests, and it would be closer and more active in the toon! :cautious:
Also awesome! Hopefully I can get out of the city! Haha
Will be checking times at work and always up for a pint! :D

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Sorry for the short notice (this weeks flew over) but do you fellas want the table setting up?
I won’t be able to come or provide terrain, but Ill sort it out before I leave work!
?