CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Stand back Yakling.....

Calling all Northeastern Yaks, the mountain winter paths have finally cleared!
Whose up for some Necromunda/kill team? (...Or anything else anyone wants to play!)

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’m not even sure how to word this, it’s been so long!
But, I’d like to invite you all, and any Yak who might be interested in coming along, back to the pub starting this Tuesday!
I’m going to formally say that meetings will be every second and fourth Tuesdays of the month, and games will be played between 6 till whenever! (the morrris men wont be chasing us with their bells and hankies no more :p:D )

I plan to be putting some cardboard frostgrave terrain together, but I’ll get the table out for if any of you fancy a battle!?
We will be starting the Summer of Frost(grave) campaign in the next few weeks, so if you fancy a crack at it or already have a wizard and warband sitting waiting, we would like to see you there!

Cap

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
The Glendenning Arms, Witton Gilbert, Durham, DH7 6XY

I’ll update the first post!

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Just confirming that it is on tonight, sorry for the silence, I’ll try and write something more substantial this afternoon!

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Are we on next week? Sorry about not making the last one, I was on a late shift.

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Just a quicky to say I’ll be at the pub this evening if anyone fancies a game of frostgrave and/or a can of Coke ;) :D

Reactions: radulykan

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Just a quicky to say I’ll be at the pub this evening if anyone fancies a game of frostgrave and/or a can of Coke ;) :D
I don't think I'll be able to make it, as I need to go shopping and I finish work late tonight; I'll remember to get over for next time (if I get a reminder about next time early enough...) and bring my stuff to paint/play.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Nee bother! I was supposed to get in touch with you before I went away to let you know the craic but it slipped my mind as I was chasing and capturing me socks for packing! :p
The next one will be a fortnight today :) (Not next Tuesday but the Tuesday after!?) :s :D

Reactions: Ardavion

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Hey drew25a!
I won’t be able to make next Tuesday but I’ll definately have a look down sometime!
....even if it’s just to give @Patch the evils for not inviting us sooner....
3DB0A1B9-A8B4-4ED5-BD9E-17CE63EB8C19.jpeg
:p
In his defence tho, he did mention your group ...and besides, I don’t think I could stay mad at someone so pretty! ;) :D

I would also like to return the offer and if any of the raiders fancy a try at frost grave in the next few months they are very welcome to join our painfully slow efforts at learning the game! :)

*Durham Salute*

Reactions: Patch

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
You had me at Necromunda :p
If you can write me something to copy and paste, i’ll put it into the opening post for others to see!

Reactions: radulykan

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
If you ever know your headed this way in the future, give us a shout and we can try to arrange something!
Although I would never drive into Newcastle, I would always be willing to do pick ups from Durham train station!

Drew25a

Jun 14, 2019
Page

Group
You had me at Necromunda :p
If you can write me something to copy and paste, i’ll put it into the opening post for others to see!

Durham Wargaming Club is a friendly open membership club which meets every Tuesday And every other Sunday in Croxdale Community Centre from 18:00-22:00

We play everything from Darkages to the 41st Millenium from The Iron Kingdoms to the Mortal realms.
If it’s a wargame chances are we have players for it

Like our Page

And join our chat Group

Reactions: CaptainDangerous