The Real You!

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
Jealousy just hit hard! Friggen awesome!
always remember thats not my own cars. i just get them for the racetrack... the vette is the only one i drove on some weekends too. for a while i worked on weekend for a company who made software power increases.. dont know the englisch word.. in germany we say "chiptuning"... the company "marketing" car was this Z4.

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
He's not dead (or is that a euphemism for smoking weed? :cool:)
Of course not. I was referring to his rendition of patriotic music over the decades. Besides, you are confusing the reputation he got by hanging around with Johnny Carson after the Late Show. Dude's clean.

EDIT: This Land Was Made For You and Me.... when that song was popular I was in 7th grade. That is the last time anyone encouraged me to sing. :censored:

Last edited:

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
always remember thats not my own cars. i just get them for the racetrack... the vette is the only one i drove on some weekends too. for a while i worked on weekend for a company who made software power increases.. dont know the englisch word.. in germany we say "chiptuning"... the company "marketing" car was this Z4.
If you drove a Vette, you and the event are in the "Clearly OK" category. Vroom. :)

Reactions: spafe

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
I just realized the portrait I had commissioned of my wife and I would be good to share here:
48376308_2120576291332471_194856434221973504_n.jpg

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
So @nooker, tell me about the pose? While not a rare one, it doesn't seem to me to be common. The first place I saw a portrait with that pose was out of Iowa. :)
I'm not sure about the pose, but I have an artist coworker who does commissions and is super geeky. My wife really loves Rogue One, specifically Jyn and has this headcanon that Jyn and Cassian somehow survived and ran off together to live happily ever after. So, I had the artist draw us as Jyn and Cassian together and gave the picture to my wife for Christmas. If anyone wants to have themselves done as ganger, she'd totally be able to do that!

And here is my daughter that I had done for her birthday:
59493628_435856353649020_1542095582288412672_n.jpg

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
Those are pretty cool keepsakes. I would be tempted to get some more of "the family", aka Escher mother and child with a man-drone. :D (Don't share that with them, it may offend them, or give them ideas about your new role in the clan.)

Howie

Lead Addict
Honored Tribesman
Nov 27, 2017
Uk
Good thread guys!

I'm Howard and recently turned 40. That's old enough for my school life to have been total hell the year Howard the Duck came out!

This is me and my better half. We've been together 20 years. Longer than we haven't been, in fact. Reading that out loud sounds crazy.

Us.jpg

I'm an IT Consultant but spend most my time pretending not to be in my head. Not because it's so bad, there's just better things to imagine. I was super into Warhammer, Blood Bowl and Necromunda up to the age of 16, but then had a 20 year break from all things wargame related. The love never went - other stuff just got in the way. Now i'm back with no plans to go anywhere! Necromunda and Gaslands are my games of choice and i'm thinking of bringing Blood Bowl back into the fold.

Robocop is the best film ever made and The Cure rule.

Nice to meet you guys!

Last edited:

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Does it still count as a Cure song if you're nominating a cover version?

But I'd have said The Big Pink's version...

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
every single film in the world is astonishing...
Is why everyone never has time to paint all the models they own, well known catch 22 there, you can either paint all your models or watch every film in the world... Didn't you get the memo? :p

Hi @Howie btw! Welcome to the tribe! Do you have a game group already? What gang (s) do you play?

Howie

Lead Addict
Honored Tribesman
Nov 27, 2017
Uk
Hi @Howie btw! Welcome to the tribe! Do you have a game group already? What gang (s) do you play?

Cheers mate! Just Scavvies (counting as Orlocks). It's sad to say I've yet to play a campaign with the new rules set. Just a few skirmishes when they can be fit in. Things are totally in flux atm as we're building a family home which is taking 90% of my free time. Once that's done and the hobby room is in place, it'll be full systems go!

Reactions: Aulenback and spafe