The Real You!

Sump Weasel

Ganger
Sep 7, 2016
Y Fron, Gwynedd.

The real me...
Months away from 40.... eek!
Served 8 years in The Household Cavalry Regiment, Blues And Royals.
Been a recovery driver, bin man, assistant manager at paintball sites.
I am now a man of leisure due to anxiety, depression and social anxiety.
Live in North West Wales on top of a mountain, great for the mental health but no One around for games.
Happily married, 2 step daughters living with us, teenagers argh!!!
Lots of pets, 23! Ferrets, parrots, parakeets, lizards, dogs, etc....
Mostly make and paint for fun.

Hawkins44

Ganger
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Here's me, trying to steal old Su-7 fighter-bomber...

My name's Jiří, but friends call me Hawkins. I'm from southern Czechia, aged ((5^2)+1), and married to a lovely young lady, no kids yet. I have a degree in electronics and worked in industrial automation for a short while. Now I'm a nuclear engineer.

Also, military and cold war history buff, gun, train, aviation, astronomy, science, electronics, PC gaming, tea, and tinkering enthusiasts, pet rabbit owner, metal music connoisseur.

I build models since pre-teen years, and I picked-up wargaming in 2014. I sometimes skipped lunches at school to save allowance money to buy kits. No need for that now since I make money, but I sometimes do commission painting to make something extra, and to excercise and improve my painting.

Imperial Guard, and later Adeptus Mechanicus was a natural choice for me, same as the Enforcers, as I wanted to be a policeman.

There was plenty of things I wanted to be. Train driver, policeman, soldier, gunsmith, pilot... None of that happened. However, I was a professional model builder for a while, and a part-time actor.

Last edited:

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Hi Dudes! welcome to the tribe!

professional model builder... almost a dream job!