Drag to reposition cover

Necromunda Thread of random projects

Chronos

Ganger
Sep 19, 2017
Madrid
I know I already have a thread for my Goliath gang and another one for my Eschers, however recently I decided it was a good idea to "rest" from those gangs by painting some classic models I've always liked... So I thought I should have even another thread for all those random miniatures. :whistle:

First of all I've copied @EvilDave idea for Necromunda bases, as I wanted to have some classic (not goblin green) bases matching the classic models. I've already tried it with the ratskin brave but I didn't achieve what I was trying as the colors were too dull. This time I'm much happier with the result (colours are not so intense as those by EvilDave, but I wanted something between classic and new):

Apart from a pair of bases I've painted a model but I thought it would be fun, while I prepare the pictures, to give you a teaser in a sort of trivia challenge. Does anybody know which model this preview belongs to?

I'm afraid there is no prize for guessing it appart from the pride of having reconigzed a classic necromunda model :p

Chronos

Ganger
Sep 19, 2017
Madrid
Nice catch!

Ratskin_Shaman_2.jpg

I never realized he had two severed hands hanging from his belt until I had to paint them... It is a quite creepy detail for a classic model, I thought those classic models were more family friendly :LOL:

Chronos

Ganger
Sep 19, 2017
Madrid

Attachments

Last edited:

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I never realized he had two severed hands hanging from his belt until I had to paint them... It is a quite creepy detail for a classic model, I thought those classic models were more family friendly
Wasn't there some fluff about a tribe who severed their victims' hands? Something to do with blocking their journey to the afterlife, IIRC.

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
I would love He Who Rains Death... but I’ve never found a model going for a sensible price.

He is cool, like a heavy machine gun toting Tarzan!!

Reactions: Chronos