Drag to reposition cover

Thunderdome

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
DELAQUE

1 Hit: The spying eyes and whispers begin to pass between your contacts. Your purpose is very intentional. This games thing.. It’s just a distraction. Knowledge is power and your spiderweb is starting to grow.

2: Hits: Market stall whispers

Special: After each game you can send any non injured member of the gang to gather information from your web. That member may not work a territory, use a post game techno skill, or scavenge if they do so. Roll a d6 and add +1/-1 if the model has a stealth skill
1-2 False information. Turns out these aren’t the droids you were looking for.. your opponent at the next game gets +1/-1 to the scenario roll
3-4 You sneakily pickpocket 1d3 creds of profit and also receive one secret from the GM.. It’s up to you wether you share it with the other gangs in the dome.
5-6 You can trade some intel with the store vender for a 5 cred discount on your next item bought.
7 Eureka! like the pieces of a puzzle going together perfectly you can see the matrix now... who to side with??

3 Hits: That wasn’t a real hive quake at all.. Your intel has reported that a gene stealer cult in in the area caused the quake due to excessive blasting in their mine. Rumours are they are looking for something of great value deep below.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
VAN SAAR

1 Hit: Mars trudges into Bakuto. His men drunk and weary after another failed caravan defence.. He pleads with them to get their shit together but they are rolling hot on the tables tonight. Would this fix their growing debt problem? Is all hope lost?

2 Hits: Later that night Bane decides to sneak out of the compound. Guided by his curious mind of all things technical he shows a determination to understand this apparently sealed dome. Soon finding the ventilation shafts it doesn’t take long for him to ascertain that they would not grant safe passage as he pulls back the remains from his baited rat. Almost admitting defeat he discovers a port roughly the size of a large humanoid. It seems he’s discovered how the Servo skulls enter and exit the dome. Could this be a way out? His curiosity had been peaked.

Special: after each game you can send any non injured member of the gang to attempt to capture a servo skull for dismantling and interrogation. That member may not work a territory, use a post game techno skill, or scavenge if they do so. Roll a d6 and add +1 or -1 if the model has any techno skill
1-2 Boom.. blackened face and the owners probably know what your up to now..
3-4 Boom.. well at least they don’t know what we are up to..
5 Hmm… you think you can release it with a tracker and your own camera sensor.. none the wiser. heh heh heh
6 Oooh i see you.. you can review footage for the other gangs. +1/-1 to scenario modifier usable on next game only.
7 You can mod this baby. It’s yours now. I dub thee ?? Can these things carry guns?

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
REDEMPTION

1 Hit. This locked dome is a great opportunity to convert a large population. Who cares about being revered by the opulent spire. Being out of the spotlight only helps our cause so we can reach every trapped settlement in this dome and teach them of the faith.

2 Hits. After the latest reach out to the poor and hungry.. Chesters brothers have returned with stories of a great hermit Zealot in these parts by the name of SyberJezuz. The desire to find this preacher burns in Chester.

Special: After each game you can send any non injured member of the gang to attempt to find this great man. That member may not work a territory, use a post game techno skill, or scavenge if they do so. Roll a d6 and add +1 or -1 if the model has an initiative advance.
1-2 It just wasn’t the divine will today
3-4 Nothing.. nothing at all.. but you manage to scavenge d3 creds of food from sympathisers to make your way home.
5-6 You got a hot tip of his current whereabouts, +1 to your next outing and you manage to scavenge d3 creds of food from sympathisers to make your way home.
7 Desperate, starving and broken you fall to your knees cursing the greater faith only to be lifted to your knees by the SyberJezus himself. Salvation is here..?

3 Hits: Stop drop and roll! A brother has come back and told a random brethren of a new trick to help extinguish ones robes. As a single use only effect any one brotherhood member may Stop Drop and Roll to extinguish being on fire immediately if pinned or down.

The crumpled up picture that he returned with
UCmBFra.jpg

Last edited:

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Episode 3: Scavvy Vs Redemption "Scavenger" (written by @adam C )

A loud SCREEEECH pierces the fog ahead. A monster roams this area… that means two thing loot and usually rival gang looking for the same thing. Krag screams to the horde “Ya ear that boyz the monster is wit us ! nowz goz get me sum loot and killz anyone in ya way !” They scream with exhilaration as Krag feels the bloodlust fill the air… the horde is fired up today.

Bloody fools worship those dam underhive monsters thinking they will protect them since we are monsters too, But that thing would tear them limb from limb given the opportuni ………. Wait this is too much blood lust….. Krags eye stalks pop up searching imminent danger …. Click* “BOOM!!” the deafening roar of the blunderbuss sounds as Krag manages to lurch his body to the side at the last second narrowly avoiding a shot at point blank range… he scrambles to his feet ... This is not the first time Krags leadership has been tested …guess it helps when you have eyes in the back your head. All four eyes now lock on to the traitor “Hope you didnin think twas that ezy getting rid of ……” Krag hesitates he sees confusion in the traitor’s eyes …. Similar gun shots sound out within the gang and in the distance screams of terror can be heard. Why is everyone acting so crazy….. FUC@# The fog ! Krag surveys his gang seeing… confusion… terror… shock … blood. He needs to get control before his gang turns on one another. “Youz scum suckers get your headz screwed on or I’llz rip them from your spinez…… Now GETZ ME MY DA LOOT!! Slackerz will end up as tonightz stew” The threat of being eaten always does seems to motivate. The horde charges ahead leaving a few bleeding limping members behind.

Chaos ensues a cultist can be seen on the upper levels the monster swoops in to take him “Cleansing fire protect me!” he screams engulfing himself and the monster in flames… falling from the platform. Well that’s gonna piss the monster off Karg thinks to himself and sure enough another cultist screams in terror that is swiftly silenced. Victory! The match ends almost as quickly as it begun. No potential stew for tonight but Vexx has no idea who shot him or how. He said he was sprinting full pace and was shot out of nowhere. Hopefully this old battle wound heals up.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017
Perth
Redemptionist – Game 5 vs Delaque

Dearest Mother, Hail to the Golden Lord, The Eternal One, Emperor to our Souls!

Today while pilgrimaging the wastes we found another weapons cache, I think the locals really like us, they help us any way they can. Even being stuck in this hole of a dome, we’re able to do good work, we’ve been purging the non-believers and spreading the Ever-burning Warmth to all we can.

Once again, though, as Father Minit was checking the cache we were Hit quick and fast by a new gang of Delaque. The scheming guilders brought in a new gang to spice up their ‘Games’ as they were already bored of the current contenders. Father Minit took a long-range sniper shot to the body, it hit and downed him, but the Burning Emperor saved him. He didn’t even have a scratch, Wow!

Meanwhile, Duncan Disorderly and Harrison Fire managed to route a Delaque and Ratskin Scout trying to ambush us. Duncan enraged by the recent retreat from the Skavvies roared with zeal and charged the abhorrent scout. Slicing and dicing with glee, it was an awesome sight to behold.

Unfortunately, the Delaque found their mark, quickly and easily, so they left carrying some of their wounded with them. However, a local settlement took us in.

So, although a minor setback, that Hit opened the door for an opportunity to share our warmth with the locals. Praises to the Ever-Burning Lord!

Speak to you again mother. With warmth,
Gunther Lunch.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017
Perth
Redemptionist – Game 6 vs Van Sarr

Mother, it happened again!!! However, praises and songs to the Emperor for glory is always at the darkest hour!

The Van Sarr attempted a Hit on Father Chester Minit. This time while it was just him and Nik Ovtime searching for some new members. This time, they were not caught un-aware and we stopped the four gangers advance quickly and very effectively.

The heathen guilders added a new member to our gang, this weird skull camera. Every time we destroy one, another re-appears within 5 minutes. We ignore it now. The skull captured the moments of Nik Ovtimes boltgun downing a ganger as well as Father Minits’ meltagun burning a large hole through another ganger.

Success! The Van Sarr quickly left after that. Alas, we still did not succeed in finding another novice at the local settlement. Duncan Disorderly did manage to get some local rumours about a rogue brother that might be able to help our cause.

I don’t think anyone else will attempt a Hit on us for a while.

Mother, I am still well. I love my Brothers and miss you a lot. Gunther Lunch. Praises to the Eternal Flame!

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Episode 5 Pitslaves Vs Scavvy in Scavenger.

Soundtrack to Scene:

“How you doing boss?” Joe pulls back the curtain to the dilapidated medbay in Outpost B-13. Caulder opens an eye and pulls back some gauze revealing some fresh stitches to his leg wound. “Not half bad Joe. I cut out the infected tissue, gave it a good clean out.. stitched it up…and… guess we’ll see, hey?”.

“How’d you go with the tip on the loot crates?” Joe wipes the dust from a nearby bench top and perches himself up on it. “It was a bit of a shitshow to be honest Boss, but we’re all still breathing.” The Scavvy beat us there again. I counted 23, almost double the amount we last faced. By the time we got there they had swarmed all but one of the crates. Blackblood took charge again in your absence and had us hunkered down in a defensive position. The men seem confident with his lead”. Joe smirks, “Hell, you might have to watch out Boss!!”

“Happy the fool was determined to not leave empty handed. He got to a crate then took a rifle shot direct to the head. Bloody good thing you told me to chip him before hand, the bullet deflected of his new chrome dome and the idiot fell 3 levels ricocheting like a pinball. That fancy Archeotech just kept dangling him in all manner of awkward. One of the Scavvy snuck up to finish him off but i pinned him down in supressive fire so the lucky son of a bitch could crawl away.”

“Metro clashed with 2 of them at once, and Tubal lit up a charging Scaly with plasma at 11 whilst timing his cool downs perfectly for the double salvo. That had them scatter with the loot. We really scored finding that guy i tell ya. I even got him working the gun maintenance now too.”

“How’d the new wastelander Wez go?” “dunno Boss, i probably shouldn’t have given him Rat Slaters old stubby. Poor bugga jumped up to do a hero move, lined up his shot and the bullet fused the breach knocking him on his ass..

“Good work Joe, rally the men, I think i might have a plan to get us out of this freakshow” The look of steely conviction returning to the gladiator champion of Domitia.

Yd2z4Cm.jpg

iLC9mf1.jpg

Last edited:

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
So after play testing the SlaughterHouse rep sheet rules for 14 games between us, I have decided to make some adjustments to the sheet. Some of the ratings seemed just too difficult to achieve and other like blown load popped multiple times a game. Many of the players ended up with negative rep so i have adjusted the sheet and added in mascot Servo Skulls that follow the action to pump the ratings. Heres what i have come up with! Special thanks to @hottyhothot for his "Excel-ent" spreadsheet beautifying

n9WzB67.png

And my rules for the Skulls.

Servo Skull Rules:

Model: Is to be placed on a 25cm base and can be any size but it at least has to be over 1inch tall.

Doesn’t count as closest target. Cannot block another miniatures passage (it will simply flit out of the way to allow the action to continue If this happens remove the skull mini temporarily as it will be above the mini that has taken its space). Doesn’t count to bottle or scenario limits. Can’t help to recover from pinning. Doesn’t count towards break tests. Can’t interact with scenario objectives. Must be present at each game and will be replaced after each game if destroyed. Skull must be within 4 inches of a gang member or hired gun at all times.

Stats: M 12 BS 0 WS 3 S 1 T 2 W 1 I 4 A 1 LD 0
Skills: Dodge (6+ special save)
Small target (-1 modifier when shooting it)
Force field (6+ special save)
It can’t run or charge.
It can’t be pinned.
If the servo skull wins HTH it is free to break from HTH and move away in its next go.
It has no weapons
5xp for a wounding hit on one.

Injury chart:
1 scratched it but its ok play on
2-6 OOA

If the opposition servo skull has been OOA then any positive rep they score after that point is not counted (including winning match rep)

Also we have decided to not allow negative rep past 0.
So far the gangs are looking a little closer and our gang ratings are pretty tight which was definitely something that is helping to keep everyone engaged and having fun.

kLMzf4S.png

I have focused on my narrative lately and have begun reverse engineering it to breadcrumb it out to the players.
I'm also excited about some special terrain and minis that i have on the way for the first season finale thats coming up, heres hoping ill get the time to do it justice!

Attachments

Last edited:

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
In between games i have started to breadcrumb out plot points to the keeper of secrets our Delaque player. Our small group shares a discord channel and we try share fiction when the inspiration strikes or the post game random events happen. Recently i opened a new room called the Atomic Cafe. The idea being its a place that i can chuck wanted posters, share intel, and gangers can offer trades. Kinda like a scum and villainy mos eisley kinda deal. tense but essentially trying to be neutral ground. In the Grim dark industrial underhive setting of course.

Wanted Poster Rules. Only outlawed gang leaders will be wanted based on their gang ratings (stash included). Reward can be claimed based on a kill result, captured result without successful rescue or a OOA result on "The Hit" scenario.. currently its 40 creds Krag, 30 creds Caulder, and 20 creds Chester.. Also lawful gangs receive the full amount tax free.. Outlaw gangs must bribe a lawful citizen to claim the reward and get half the amount only. All information to Officer Dredd of the 569th Precinct

And thought i would share some local banter from today

@Draconic: Hammerstein clinks his drink with new recruit Wez and belly laughs. “Maybe next time you're on your ass you will have a decent scar to show for it little man!” He lifts up his armor plates to reveal extensive scars to his bloated abdomen. A hooded brother walks past the table, his robes clumsily knocking over Wez’s drink. “Hey fuckwit turn and face me” Wez angrily gestures, rocketing up from his seat.. a firm hand grasping at his slave chains to hold him back. “Let it go Wez” Blackblood calmly interjects. The brother pointing a nervously swaying exterminator at the table of free men.. “I’ll see you.. out there!” Wez taunts.

9yGaU0T.gif

@hottyhothot: "Hey brother, watch out for those non believers, you're not supposed to be here!" Duncan Disorderly bumps the table and all the drinks spill again... He then drunkenly turns to the 'Free-men', "Hey any of you big lad-ys got a smoke?"

@Draconic: Hammerstein’s jovial look turns to steel sombre as he clunks his forged tankard to the table.. a silence befalls the shabby establishment. “Not for you.. I think it’s best you be leaving now “ he calmly taunts, sounding like james earl jones. The remaining slaves eye each other and ready their concealed weapons.

@hottyhothot: Oblivous to that comment, Duncan reaches down... the men watch intently moving towards their guns. Suddenly a cigar appears "It's all good lads, i got my own... Ha ha harrrrrr", he places it in his mouth, lifts up his a wicked looking chainsword with a makeshift flamer attached, flicks the the flint to light the pilot light, takes a deep draw on the cigar staring intently into the flames then at the Slaves. "Let the warmth burn through you all...", "Ha ha ha haaarrr", drunkenly he stumbles, bumps the table again, jovally slaps Wez on his back "It's all good boys, i luv you'll, have you seen Captain Dangerous?". Then he falls onto the table unconscously snoring. Gunther stares flabagasted, a couple more brothers appear and they take the drunken Zealot away....

@Draconic: The Mexican standoff is over.., nerve is kept. Beads of sweat trickle down the slaves heads like the condensation running down their cold brews.. The drinking hole survives another shootout tonight as the rowdy tunes kick back in and other roughnecks from these parts return to their conversations not phased by the gangs run in. Hammerstein sneakily leans over the bar to fill the empty glass when the bar keep is distracted. “Sit down Wez, you ain’t got to prove nothing.. besides this place is supposed to be neutral ground...” “See...” he points to the crudely written sign stating -This has been a Skrag free zone, with the latest scribbled text - for 3 cycles.. “Quiet down you two” Blackblood chimes in, “and keep your eyes open for a mutie.. They are supposed to be sending a messenger for the trade..”

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Episode 6 Slaves defending an ambush from redemption in grim darkness TC

Soundtrack to scene:

Yet another power outage sees the call for last drinks cut the evening short at the Atomic Café tonight. The unstable outages and hive quakes have been increasing in frequency since the gang’s arrival to the dome.

The small splinter party of slaves start their trek back to the outpost in grim darkness with only a faint artificial moonlight to guide them. The mutants kept their word and the trade went without altercation, “So we’re telling the boss he only gave us 10 creds for the mutie right? Hammerstein wisecracks after knocking back a significant chunk of the profit already.

The somewhat “blind” decision to take the shortcut through the abandoned mech factory is made. Blackblood begins giving the new recruit, Wez, a stern talking to after he nearly got them all incinerated earlier. Joe hangs back a bit in quiet contemplation and perches himself up against the blast doors to the factory, cheekily pulling out a bent-up smoke he’d been saving. He listens in to the other three on the opposite side of the semi demolished walls.

Wez scrapes away the grime from a signpost. “The Shatterdome”. Chains hanging from block and tackles sway and clink in the light breeze. Cracked and dusty monitor screens with gutted cases are all that remain of the pillaged tech from a time of great industry years ago. “So, I thought Caulder was the Pitboss?” Wez baits. Blackblood pauses and moves towards him. A faint beam of blue light catching his metallic face. “Caulder may have a reputation fit for a king, but his injuries have been extensive, his reflexes are slowing” “He’s.. , Joe cuts him off, “Wise and has earned fierce loyalty.” Only the light from his smoke visible in the darkness. “Be careful of your words Blackblood.” He turns to face Joe.. “Every dog has its day”…

Soundtrack to scene:

Before Joe gets to reply a lightning fast projectile strikes Blackblood clear in the chest knocking him back to the wall behind him and out cold. The krak grenade that luckily didn’t ignite on impact scuttles at their feet and Hammerstein and Wez hit the dirt just as it explodes. “Its an ambush” yells joe as he slinks back around the ruined doors for cover as he begins feeding a fresh belt into his autoslugger. Wez and Hammerstein lay pinned down behind a fallen Aquila as bullets start hailing from all directions.

Spine chilling taunts and chants begin to echo from all around them, “This is what you get when you mess with the cult kid” Joe mouths as he attempts to provide a flank but is seen as he dives for cover also. Flickering flames reflect off a gold-plated facemask as a robed arm extends to point out his position.

An Iornizing beam cuts through the night air as a high-powered plasma blast obliterates the robed figures arm completely. A Wilhelm scream is drowned out by the barks of a loyal companion. Caulders arm extended venting the heat to his hand cannon whilst releasing his claw’s grip on the chains to Cujo and Happy, who since his recent head wound and lobochip has become quite the Frankenstein’s monster.

Happy charges blindly forward. A giant treestump of man with a heavy flamer bathes him in liquid hellfire. Rolling around on fire he screams in agony. Metro leaps through the flames, parry’s away the intimidating Deacons flame spitter and connects with a solid hammer blow collapsing him to the floor. Cabal snipes a brother attempting to flank and the gunfire and commotion quietens down all of a sudden.

The men huddle around an inconsolable Happy. Stricken in pain, he writhes back and forth in agony from his burns. Joe attempts to console him. “Christ Happy, you really are an ugly motherfucker now” “Happy wants to die now! die now.. YES!” Joe quickly tweaks the setting on his chip and he slumps in a drueling smouldering mess.

Caulder joins the group with a passed out Blackblood over his shoulder. “No man or machine is left behind”. “Someone grab happy, let’s get the hell out of here” “How’d you know boss? Hammerstein asks. Joe answers for him, “He’s the boss, and that’s exactly why.”

.....Meanwhile in a dimly lit editing studio in the spire above. A heavy fist smashes down against a table knocking a carefully placed crystal glass off it. Ratings are down… and its time to make an example.. time to up the stakes..

Last edited:
Reactions: hottyhothot
Nov 14, 2017
Perth
Redemptionist – Game 7 vs Pit Slave

Gunther follows his brothers out the door of The Atomic Cafe shaking his head thinking "Well that was interesting, Chester Minit did say to distract them…". Drunken Duncan slurs a little and starts to wake up.

"All set Father Minit. We got two groups in position, ill head over to the others now.", Deacon Harrison Fire whispers. "Excellent. The tip-off was good, we're getting paid for this no matter what, it’s time to show our Warmth". Father Minit slides a krak grenade into the breach of his new launcher. "Heyyy… maybe we'll be having a krak-ing good time, eh, hey Father?" Duncan unsteadily says with a grin. Father Minit nods in dismay, Duncan is still drunk.

"It’s happening, it’s happening...Dad, it's happening, come on, Eric might be on tonight!". The show is on, a screen of fire with imposing text is emblazoned across it ‘The Eternal Flame’. Marc Withakay jumps onto the old couch, his favourite gang, the one his brother is playing. His dad Derec sits next to him, "Son, maybe this time we'll see them win, don't worry, they're becoming really popular". They excitedly and anxiously watch on.

Flames bathe the enemy as Harrison lets loose with his Heavy Flamer, he is downed and writhing on the ground on fire, “Thwoomp…. Booom”, Chester lands a direct hit on an another with a krak grenade and he is knocked to a wall, he's not getting up again. Two more Slaves are pinned with suppressive fire. Harrison Fire is impressive, his muscles ripple in the light of flames, he is a true beacon of power.

Eric Withakay sees the rest of the gang advancing on him, “Watch out Harrison!” he shouts. A filthy Slave charges Harrison and takes him down. Pointing to the fallen “Father we need to get there now!”. Suddenly an impact hits Eric, obliterating his right arm, blood is spurting from the stump. He stumbles to the ground; it slowly goes dark.

“Noo, no no no… not Eric… he was captured, he escaped, such fierce reputation, my brother, nooo...”, tears are streaming down Marc's face. Marc and Derec watch the screen in total shock. There is a closeup of Eric in a pool of blood with the Brotherhood surrounding him, trying to save him, completely unable to stem the bleeding. Derec turns to his son and hugs him “He did his best, this is how these games play out, I’m sorry son, I'm so… so sorry”.

Some time passes, and Marc breaks from his father’s embrace, he looks up to him with steely wet eyes, “It’s ok Dad, I’m going to join them too. I’ll avenge Eric!”. Both father and son look back at Eric one last time on the screen as credits are rolling. The broadcast is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconic
Nov 14, 2017
Perth
Dear Mumsy,

I write to you with a bittersweet heart. Father Minit could only save one, Harrison was nearly captured by some Pit Slaves, but he is ok now. Praises to his Ever-Warm Love!

However, to save one, we had to let another go. Brother Eric Withakay, who joined the same time as I, did not make it last night. He took a plasma gunshot wound to the arm and just lost too much blood. We prayed to the Eternal One, but this time, Eric decided it was best to be by His side instead of ours. I will miss him dearly.

We finally left that dreadful Slag and came across a new Settlement. They welcomed us with open arms, we are truly loved here. Guess why? It is the same Settlement that Eric came from. Praises and Glory!

The Settlement insisted that Father Minit enlist Erics’ brother Marc to the brotherhood. Father Minit readily accepted the recruit and compensated the family due to Eric’s untimely demise. Father Minit is such an incredible wise leader!

I am still ok, do not worry too much for me. Father Minit guides us well.

I love you. I still miss you. But I am also Happy. Your son Gunther.

Eternal Warmth to you, forever!

Reactions: Draconic

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Van Saar Vs Delaque post gang fight fiction by @Spiraling Cadaver

Its a glary night in the hive centre over Bakuto. Overhead lights from the level above blare through slightly acidic rain as it would seem to most but is in fact waste seeping through the cracks of the upper hive. The Van Saar offer temporary refuge to those with loose credits and even looser tongues. Inside the Bakuto den the air is thick with whatever substance can be vaporized or incinerated and the occupants partake liberally.

A player at the tables is winner a little too much and catches the attention of the managerial positions. After a short while longer he is feeling far more intoxicated then the two rounds he has drunk should have offered and his betting becomes sloppy. Before too long he is scrounging around his pockets to his ammo bandolier to his utility belt certain his luck will hold! The dealer pressures him for an answer and he cant even remember the question "What?" He mutters. "Your ante?" Replys the dealer impatiently. His head swells with excuses then blurts out "The slags in the west precinct, I have the rights to them"

silence befalls the room except for a single occupant choking on his inhalant. one of the overlooking Van Saar steps forward "Do you, really?" The gambler jumps to his feet - loses his balance but recovers and stands up straight "I am a lieutenant of the Steel Dragon Yakuza! I have the rights!" His face red with anger at his authority being questioned. "Very well then" the Van Saar nods to the dealer to continue hiding a cheeky grin as he returns to his post overlooking the players... the dealer nods in return and shows the dice to the players along with the upturned rolling cup - tosses the dice into the the cup and slams it to the table then calls for the players bets. The players hesitate or stall its uncertain but then the Lieutenant calls first then the rest of the players call for opposed.

The dealer satisfied he has all the players bets he lifts the cup to reveal the score. All of the players except one cheer and clap for their winnings but the Lieutenants face turns from red to pale white as the reality of what has transpired sinks in. He stands.. well.. stumbles. Abruptly. and two Van Saar flank him immediately. "Come on Buddy thats enough for one night dont you think?" The lieutenant attempts to speak in haste but one of the guards press a muzzle to his side. "Come now, just leave your sign at the door and there'll be no trouble" the lieutenant reluctantly accepts the Van Saar's terms and leaves signing away his territory.

QTiLn7U.jpg

44oSHQR.jpg

LH9eGAZ.jpg

MGJQJPw.jpg

EyvgAKf.jpg

Last edited:

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Mars, Chester, Caulder, Krag, and Takeda meet Leonard Smalls aka “Grim”

Soundtrack to scene:

Walking into your gang HQ you (@Everyone) can’t help but notice a gritty looking roadster out front with elongated handlebars and animal pelts covering its high-backed seat.

“Boss there’s a man here to see you and he won’t take no for an answer. He’s in your room with one of the new guys. Want me to get the boys together so we can give him a lesson?”

You flick the latch off your holster and curiously enter the room.

In front of you sits a feral looking biker vagabond. His pungent aroma filling the small room. Feet crossed up on your desk in your favorite chair and playing with a knife in waiting. Leonard Smalls, or as he’s more commonly known, ‘Grim’. A legendary bounty hunter, erring closer to the title of hunter. Not as eloquent as Jericho, but gruffly effective. He only takes the toughest marks, and they aren’t typically returned in cuffs. Even Vandal Feg is supposedly afraid of him.

He gestures his hands up with an innocent looking smirk. “Relax, I aint here for you”

“Contestants in Thunderdome. Hell… your dead men already, and I aint fucking with the Krays murder porn”.

“Strange times if you believe the rumors”

“Plots to collapse Primus, valuable Helmawr property stolen, workers disappearing in the mines…., even Lord Kray is apparently missing. Too bad they haven’t cancelled the show and released your asses hey” He smirks.

“Anyway...”

“Word on the street is that my payday Is trying to contact you, get you onside even”

He stands and pulls at his belt buckle, his heavy armaments weighing it down. Walking out from around the table he motions his arm out in a condescending manner “About this tall, dirty blonde, camo poncho hiding some weathered looking bling, and one hell of a roundhouse kick”

“Some Draco noble yuppie gone rogue in an off-grid, unrestricted, Jakara suit.… Know anything?”

You play the, “I got no idea who you’re talking about” card but can’t help wondering if he’s referring to that random note you were left a few weeks back. His look piercing your nerve like a lie detector on steroids.

“Well, ah.. You see anything you let me know. I wouldn’t be keeping no secrets if I were you. Never know, might even be worth some creds to you.” “Heh… If your still alive to use them…”

“I’ll be seeing you”

He nods and casually walks out the door flicking it shut revealing one of your young guns pinned up to the back of the door by their own knives.

“Sorry boss” he sheepishly says as you pull him down.

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos
Nov 14, 2017
Perth
*Bum, bum bum bum bum...*

Pycon Announcement:
Blessed by the flame, burdened by the cloth, this hardy outlaw gang likes to roast Slaves, Scavvies, Delaque and The Sarr alike. You all love them, we all hate them, introducing The Eternal Flame!

*Bum, bum bum bum bum...*

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos and Draconic

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
The Rebirth of “Mongrol/The Mess”

Soundtrack to Scene:

With the crack of the whip the mighty Stonehorn uproots its hoofs and begins to clamber off into the dust storm. An unwanted slave left for dead. His bionics crudely ripped out. His malnourished body riddled with sepsis, and his brain stewing from a fatal fever.

A dirty looking kid in a rat pelt meanders over to him. He lays some ointments onto his open wounds, lays his pelt out, rolls him onto it and drags him through the storm.

“Boss! Remember Sprog? He’s just rocked up with a fucked-up slave from the water guild” “He’s a real hot mess, what should we do?”

Caulder takes one look at the doomed slave. “Go get Mongrols salvaged Bionics Joe. Maybe Tubal and I can save him”

Joe does his best to weld up Mongrols old melted armour. He pulls out Mongrols seemingly intact CPU and wires it into the stranger’s cortex whilst the other two do their best at removing the infected tissue.

The body springs to life writhing around as a metallic scream echoes throughout the abandoned outpost. His limbs whip out in perceived pain. The memory of molten metal burning at his disconnected nervous system. He breaths heavily and calms himself.

A shaky hand reaches up. A soulless rasp … “My King!…”

Reactions: MedMos

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Soundtrack to Scene:

Pycon: “Well folks we are almost at the end of Season 1 of Thunderdome no 7 and I’m sure your excited to see what we have cooked up for your favourite gangs! But first I know you have been in suspense about the Captain! Fret no more! I have him with me here alive and well in the studio!”

The scene pans out. The captain sitting opposite with an speccy looking neck brace on. He looks a little different though, maybe he’s had a haircut, it’s hard to tell. It’s been a few weeks.

Captain: “Can’t keep a good man down! I tell ya Pycon. The season started a tad slow but its heating up now. The slaves really started strong from the gates. But public opinion is dropping. Some say they are getting favours if you believe the hype. I just think its because they aren’t showing any respect to their fans personally.”

A clip flashes up of Krag signing an autograph on a fan’s arm then shanking him with the pen afterward, a scream is heard as the cam gets shaky as he lunges for it before the transmission cuts.

Captain: “See that’s how you get the fans pumping! But the real hot favourites at the moment are the fanatics, spreading their faith around the dome they have whipped the communities of the dome into a frenzy recently. The Steel dragons are keeping to themselves at the moment I couldn’t get an interview but you just know they are up to something. And the Van Saar true to form are playing the long game. Word is they have some gambling debts that are holding them back but my bet is they will be rocking superior firepower at the end game.”

Pycon: “Ok thanks Captain, now a word from our sponsors”

Captain: “Oh and don’t forget to tune in later for my guest host spot on Climbing for Creds, Its…”

/// Cut to Advertisement ///

DvuTBKs.png