Necromunda Tiktaaliks terrain and Minis thread (now with more WIPs)

Tiktaalik

Ganger
Aug 30, 2021
I’ve decided to go big instead of going home. I’ll be slapping two containers on this side by side methinks… Thanks for the likes it is really the highlight of my hobby time posting my stuff on here.
FQEzInBXwAcLH-H?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Tiktaalik

Ganger
Aug 30, 2021
I just saw the new Necromunda ash wastes truck on Twitter. since I’ve been converting vehicles I’ve noticed that there are very few companies that produce vehicles of any kind in 1/56 scale. I’ve seen kits from Italeri and Rubicon but Its all just World War II stuff. Say what you want about GW’s prices but they are really one of the very few companies that are releasing vehicles for figures at this scale. Correct me if I’m wrong of course.

I’m looking to convert a Taurox into some sort of staff car for a future gang.
i’ll be using the fenders, grille, headlight, bonnet, the top and parts of the body from this kit…
41F1D886-916D-49DC-9129-71FF95ED8377.jpg

Reactions: trollmeat

Greenthumb

Ganger
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jan 28, 2018
Manchester
👀 what scale is that model car? I've recently found a love for 1/35 stuff as its seems to fit necromunda really well

Tiktaalik

Ganger
Aug 30, 2021
👀 what scale is that model car? I've recently found a love for 1/35 stuff as its seems to fit necromunda really well
Should be around 1:35 I think. I will combine it with other things to make it mor 40k

FSO-cK7XoAArvqw?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

decided to combine two things into one thing and hopefully paint it before I die. Thanks for looking

Last edited: