spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
lovely chequers there. always a fan of some yellow cheques and dags.

Reactions: sump dweller

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the other two painted up. (y)
I still have my copy of chainsaw warrior, I actually had it out about a month ago for a couple of solo run throughs. Got merc’ed every time but it was still fun, that game is brutal.

Toffer

Ganger
Jan 1, 2016
Blenheim, NZ
I am bouncing around GW's mid 1980's games here but having fun. I have a small collection of miniatures for Battlecars. This was pretty much the first GW game I played way back when i was 9 or 10. Quick, fun and simple game Anyway I have been intending to paint some up for years so I started tonight. This is a 6mm scale car sculpted by Tony Slocombe in about 1983. This one is supposed to be the one off the front of the game box

Nul6oPj.jpg

DfK1cAj.jpg

I darkened the blue a bit as you can see. pretty happy really considering the scale etc.

6XRGX1H.jpg

Toffer

Ganger
Jan 1, 2016
Blenheim, NZ
Getting ready for a BB tournament in Auckland at the end of August. Taking Orcs this time so made a start on the team that came with the box set. picked a couple of extra sprues for the positional players. Also dug out my very old Ugroth Bolgrot model. need to do the rest of the team and bases must be completed too. think I need more checkerboard patterns and I cannot decide on which method to use to do armour damage.

WgYQbvB.jpg

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
wow! nice paint job! which edition did those orks come with? i have the first two, and they definitely don’t look like those!

PEBB18

Ganger
Aug 7, 2018
Australia
Really like the simplicity of the use of plasticard to make the Rifle look "Kit bashed", if you don't mind will be stealing that for my Scavie/Nomad gang

Reactions: trollmeat

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
I really like the subdued colour scheme - I am sure a whole gang will look quite plain and unobtrusive, almost blending in to the background of the rusty dirty Underhive scenery.

Toffer

Ganger
Jan 1, 2016
Blenheim, NZ
Gang completed. did a conversion on the Leader to give him an autogun/flamer combi weapon. The long rifle champ is the other conversion. the rest are either as they appeared on the box or slight hand/weapon swaps. The whole thing comes to 995pts. so I have a pistol going spare for someone.

C3WGoZu.jpg
Leader
OGSmAU9.jpg
Champions
JeL0scN.jpg
Polearms
LHSQ2hi.jpg
gangers and juve. Juve has a head on its way from BitsBox as I don't like the leader/champion heads.
HYGohWz.jpg
whole gang

really enjoyed painting these guys but they were fiddly to put together. But that is GW these days. It allows for much nicer plastic minis though.