Tribe mates around St. Louis area

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
So I relocated from a different dome (Columbus, Georgia) to the current dome (Granite City, Illinois) was curious if there was any tribe members near by that would like to get a game in sometime? Have a few gangs for munda (mostly play NCE but soon to pick up N17) and I got mordhiem, also do 40k (extra causal prefer campaigns and good stories to tournaments) I can run several RPGs (dnd, shadowrun, L5R to name a few that I prefer) have other books too.

So yea if any of that appeals to you lemme know.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Hey oddball300, hope you can find some like minded yaks and get some games in!
Have you had a look at the members map? It shows afew active yakkers in your area!
I’ll give them a shout but it might be worth you sending them a pm rather than hoping they’ll notice this thread...
*the captain cups his hands*
@dannyx28 @vorlough @kcoffey @oritart @magless @Verminus @xaladex @Herpaderpa
Hope this helps :)

tobiasix82

Feb 17, 2011
St. Louis
So I relocated from a different dome (Columbus, Georgia) to the current dome (Granite City, Illinois) was curious if there was any tribe members near by that would like to get a game in sometime? Have a few gangs for munda (mostly play NCE but soon to pick up N17) and I got mordhiem, also do 40k (extra causal prefer campaigns and good stories to tournaments) I can run several RPGs (dnd, shadowrun, L5R to name a few that I prefer) have other books too.

So yea if any of that appeals to you lemme know.
hey if youre still looking i'd love to get a mordheim aor necromunda group going. I'm Local to STL