Necromunda Tribemeat UK 2019 - The Golden Yak Awards

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
@Ardavion @Azzabat @Bastion @Fat Charlie @ClockworkOrange @DarkNwss @Edelweiss @Galtarr @headcase14 @Lyracian @spafe @NewbieOne @Ned Noodle @radulykan @Resmire @Robj57 @Tiny @Yaksam @StusIdle @undertaker @Stoof @MancInventor @Ironslag69

Apologies for the blanket tagging, (even tagged the OP and organisers including me!) We are the lucky few to hold a Tribemeet ticket, I just wanted to make sure all ticket holders have seen this thread (Tiny, please pass it on to your bro). Prizes up for grabs folks! Get those cogs-a-turnin!

Last edited:

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
I read when TribeMeat started that preachers would be available as hired guns, so I went and bought a GW preacher. Then I found out they are for house gangs only... My Pit Slaves are seemingly beyond redemption...

I'll paint one up for someone else to use, I guess...

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
@Ardavion We’ve not released the gang selection rules yet?
I don't know what this means.

The opening post in this thread states that none outlander gangs can hire a preacher for free, so I thought therefore that outlander gangs can't get said preacher.

Are you saying that only certain gang types are available?

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
No worries ignore me - I thought we’d accidentally released more details than intended at this stage.

Gang Selection - I just meant which gangs can and can’t pick certain hired guns. I’m afraid that’s the rule we’ve gone with, there’ll be other buffs to compensate.

Apologies we are doing our best to keep everyone happy but it’s too late to change things now, we’ve had to send “things” off to be printed.

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
The first of my food/loot counters is finished.....
...I see you cans @ClockworkOrange and raise you a keg!...:sneaky:
gru3618.jpg

And I got a few meaty counters in the works to rival your clone lolly pops too. :p
Just need to paint em up along with the centre piece hoard counter that is coming along nicely, can’t wait to show you guys. (y)