Tribemeet 2021 Mad Robot Minis

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
@radulykan has informed me that he has finally received the top secret parcel from the good ol' USA. Can anyone who was in attendance (or paid for a ticket) who wants one of the fantastic minis provided by @Mad Robot for the event please PM me with your shipping address and I will get them in the post to you.

I won't be able to ship by tracked post as this is super expensive for so many parcels so we'll just have to hope Royal Mail do their thing. If you would prefer tracked post, let me know and I'll send my PayPal address to cover the additional shipping (will be about £2).

Don't PM me your address if you weren't in attendance as I won't ship you anything and @ClockworkOrange will send you troll-nudes instead. You have been warned.

EDIT: I'll give it about a week before I sort out the first batch of claimants. Don't panic if you haven't heard from me for at least a week.

Last edited:

Resmire

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
@radulykan has informed me that he has finally received the top secret parcel from the good ol' USA. Can anyone who was in attendance (or paid for a ticket) who wants one of the fantastic minis provided by @Mad Robot for the event please PM me with your shipping address and I will get them in the post to you.

I won't be able to ship by tracked post as this is super expensive for so many parcels so we'll just have to hope Royal Mail do their thing. If you would prefer tracked post, let me know and I'll send my PayPal address to cover the additional shipping (will be about £2).

Don't PM me your address if you weren't in attendance as I won't ship you anything and @ClockworkOrange will send you troll-nudes instead. You have been warned.
Some people may pm you for troll nudes...

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Scroll down to see more…..

14E4FF6C-0F4B-4278-8B7E-AF54FB558B98.jpeg

……You need locking up, deviant!