TribeMeet AUS 2018

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Game 2 - A high speed chase on da rollin road.
3oQeCIY.jpg

Muties appeared in turn two and began to wreak havoc for both mobs (unfortunately I didn’t get any good photos of the amazing conversions, but maybe if you ask @Zeebogie real nicely...)
iR26Gmd.jpg

They were forced to bottle after a couple of rounds of devastating shooting, Aristhrottle of Da ‘Ard Finkers was the only driver who managed to keep his buggy from being immobilised, pulling out an emergency stop that threw almost every passenger out into the sand.

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Game 3 - Dey got one of our ladz! Wazsnagga leads his mob in a raid on Da ‘Ard Finkers to rescue his gunner Ubax, who'd been grabbed in all the Mutie induced chaos of the last game.
yMIrPyo.jpg

Da ladz got over the wall with no problems and quickly overwhelmed the two defenders, poor Runty was thrown off the watchtower by Wazsnagga himself. Meanwhile three turns of shooting from Gutzog’s twin kannons had left the gate totally unscathed. Grubnutz arrived with his trukk from the wrong side of the board and floored it towards the fort, totally losing his nerve at the last minute and failing to make the turn to come around and ram the gate.
To make matters worse Da ‘Ard Finkers’ buggy Da Salty Punt caught up with Grubnutz’ buggy and sprayed it with it’s scorcha. The helpless spanner was immediately set alight, sending him diving from the buggy to roll in the sand and sending Da Waggin out of control.
5w2jekj.jpg

Wazsnagga and his lads, having managed to free Ubax and stomp the fort's defenders, jump over the wall and leg it into the dessert with Gutzog racing to catch up on his bike. Da Salty Punt gives chase, ramming poor Gutzog and leaving him lying defenseless in the sand.

ICnOfR6.jpg

Da 'Ard Finkers nob (sorry @Crowbarr, what was his name? Aristhrottle is so good it just eclipsed my memory of the rest) gets out and sprints after his fleeing prisoner, pausing briefly to stomp poor Gutzog, but with such a massive head start Wazsnagga and his lads easily get away.

esNEIEy.jpg

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
@chef0death Unfortunate that we ended up with too few people to go ahead with the Bowls club, but they were super cool about me calling up to cancel the evening before, so good on them. Will keep them in mind for future events for sure.

It went pretty well though! Four people was enough to get plenty of games of Necromunda in and three was perfect for GoMo really. I had heaps of fun, definitely keen to do another one some time (y)

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I doubt we’ll have all of them but we’ll have Van Saar and probably we’ll have Cawdor too. I’d be more interested in playing NCE at a Tribe event personally, I can get a game of N17 anywhere, it’s a special kind of nerd that’s still willing to play the old rules :p we’ll see what everyone wants to do though.

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I doubt we’ll have all of them but we’ll have Van Saar and probably we’ll have Cawdor too. I’d be more interested in playing NCE at a Tribe event personally, I can get a game of N17 anywhere, it’s a special kind of nerd that’s still willing to play the old rules :p we’ll see what everyone wants to do though.
maybe offer a campaign in both

Reactions: maxwellrpower

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
We are mostly alive.

@maxwellrpower any chance of a 2019 event?
We had one in March, which went fairly well. I would love there to be an event in March 2020 as well but frankly I'm hoping someone else will step up to organise it. I'm not particularly good at such things, but if someone does it I'll be there and happy to lend a hand with everything.

radulykan

Gang Hero
Oct 24, 2013
Burton Latimer, Northants, UK
Do it!
The uk one is in March as well so having a Skype during the events with some sort of tie in would be great

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
We are happy to share all resources developed for our meet - rulebooks etc etc and advise on Kickstarter etc if that helps? You’d just need to find a local printer and venue.

Reactions: spafe