Necromunda TribeMeet AUS 2019

What rule set do you prefer? (Please do not respond unless you are planning to attend Aus Tribemeet)

• NCE

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • ORB

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • LRB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Ok AusYaks, I think we're now at about 90% this is going to be taking place on on the 23rd and 24th of March. Could I get a quick sound off on who can and can't make it? It will be held at House of War in Ringwood and I'm hoping to have a rough idea of numbers so I can speak to the staff there next weekend.

So far we've had some expression of interest from @Jarfish, @irlZombie, @Strobe, @Deecee, @burzikak, @VampyrofSol and @chef0death.

What I need is confirmation if you're going to attend (reply below and/or message me) and if so how many/which days (you don't have to come both days if you really can't spare a whole weekend). All you'll need to bring is a painted gang, $5 for table use per day and beer money if you plan to drink.

A printed copy of the rules would also be great to have with you, but on that note I'm curious as to how many people are normally playing NCE rules and how many use different versions? I know last time all the attendees bar myself were more familiar with ORB or LRB than NCE and I'd really rather go with whatever rule set is going to be easiest for the largest proportion of the players. I might actually set up a poll for that...

EDIT: Poll has been added to the thread, I'd really appreciate it if anyone interested in attending this event could cast a vote please (y)

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I should be able to make those days

What’s the planned start and finish time?

Happy with any of the 3 rules options
On the Saturday will be basically 11am til 11pm, on the Sunday 11am til 6pm (y)

Worth noting that this will be happening in some capacity no matter how few people we actually have turn up. Last year there were only a handful of us and we had a great time :)

@VampyrofSol I hope you can make it mate because I definitely owe you a game or two (y)