Drag to reposition cover

TRIBEMEET MANCHESTER UK 2019 (MankyMeet)

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Your numbers are:
F048E5A2-54DB-4B45-B133-0B056F08BD0C.jpeg

I need someone to roll for me come to think of it!

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
The winds of fate have changed direction and are blowing in the direction of Mankfester. I will be able to attend! If there are still places that is.

I wasn't expecting to attend so I haven't been reading the thread. What do I need to do to get caught up?

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Honk is dead! Or at least as good as!
The candlestick maker diced him up good and proper, and what was left of him was bought by Hive Guys and turned into a burger flipper!
They now have a burger called ‘The Champion Burger’ but to Order the 1/2 pounder Champion you have to ask for ‘A Double Honker’

P.s. ....or what biggle says (see below)

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Most stuff is in the first post, but to summarise:
*Nce gang: name, house, background
*pick a guide: Ratskin or Squig Wrangler
*make a THUNDERCUBE! Contestant: name+Pitslave profile
*optional: make a n18 gang
*optional: make a frostgrave warband

Reactions: Biggle_Bear

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
As you see, his death is a matter of contention. Some also claim that his parts are used in the golden throne (as part of a water cooler by the entrance).

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
My inspiration for the background is an adventure computer game called Shardlight, if you've heard of it.

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Spyer Team is good! Tho I still want a gang name, intro and you still need to pick a guide! (You will need a representative in the bar room brawls, a fully suited spyer having a nice quiet drink down the local is too much of an imaginary stretch!)
Also, for your hunt to be considered a success, you must complete all the vows or die trying!

Reactions: Biggle_Bear

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Yes, ....but just try to be discrete about it! E.g. a sandwich and a packet of crisps is fine, but walking in with a foot long subways for everyone and two boxes of crisps would be a no, etc.
Iv asked for tea and coffee in the room, but there is a restaurant and tuck shop in the hotel, and the local shops and a McDonald’s are just 2 minutes away, so everyone is free to come and go as much or as little as they like, whenever hunger strikes! (I’ll make a map)

Reactions: undertaker

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Cake for your tea is fine! And anything else anyone wants to snack on and share!
All I ask is if folks can keep it modest, as there won’t be any plates or cutlery or any of that jazz!