Drag to reposition cover

TRIBEMEET MANCHESTER UK 2019 (MankyMeet)

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
This is how everyone’s comedy Bad Guys finished the weekend - 3 wins, 15 enemies taken out of action and 1 enemy leader killed with 5 Trolls taken out in return.

Unfortunately 2 Scavvy Trolls succumbed to the injury chart whilst trying to spread the Orange Love. We remember the fallen with full bellies.

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
My gang ended up like this ... https://yaktribe.games/necromunda/print/gang/36217

Wish I'd used the tool throughout the campaign as it's helped to point out I've not rolled for 8 advances. I've left the gang where it ended up without rolling for the missed advances. I also it seems have an inability to add up as the gang rating is 2132 not 2008 as I had worked out.

I blame the lack of sleep. :sleep: :LOL:

Wondered why some of my gang was quite good while others with similar XP were a bit bland.

If anyone has feedback on the way the Canal Table played I'd be interested to get feedback as I'm planning on changing it for next year. I'm also adding graffiti to it either inspired by the gangs that took part or from what you want adding. ;)

Resmire

Ganger
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Taking the idea from above, https://yaktribe.games/necromunda/print/gang/33704/images is how my gang ended up... have to agree with
=][=SW1=][= after putting things on here i realised i'd missed like 4 level ups for people.

Ah well, you live and learn.

Fantastic weekend.

Expecting to see some 'tails' of a squigskin scout in the coming days, with his amazing holdout against the filthy beastmasters.

prewarsalad

Gang Champion
Dec 22, 2015
newcastle
My gang ended up like this ... https://yaktribe.games/necromunda/print/gang/36217

Wish I'd used the tool throughout the campaign as it's helped to point out I've not rolled for 8 advances. I've left the gang where it ended up without rolling for the missed advances. I also it seems have an inability to add up as the gang rating is 2132 not 2008 as I had worked out.

I blame the lack of sleep. :sleep: :LOL:

Wondered why some of my gang was quite good while others with similar XP were a bit bland.

If anyone has feedback on the way the Canal Table played I'd be interested to get feedback as I'm planning on changing it for next year. I'm also adding graffiti to it either inspired by the gangs that took part or from what you want adding. ;)
Would it be crass request "f**k MARCO!"?

The Tailor

Juve
Oct 16, 2017
Doncaster, UK
Hatchet face was confused as the currents of the cannel swept him under the water for a second time as he struggled against the giant beast that was more mouth than body, he had been dealing with its smaller brethren easily as the each would climb on top of each other in there rush to attack him it had been a easy matte to club them to death with pre strikes to there skulls. then this giant of a squig, this squgigoth, had come charging in and pushed him right off the bridge.

it wasn't easy keeping his head above the water whilst also keeping its claws from gutting him but somehow he was making it work.

"splash" went the water around him as he saw another squig jump into the water and paddle towards him.

just as the second squig reached him its jaws snapping ever closer he took a deep breath and pushed with all his strength off the squgigoth down into the depths of the cannel into a service duct that took him away from the thrashing water of the squigs.

as Hatchet Face slipped away into the dark tunnels around the dome his thought turned to revenge.

Scavvierising

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
For the bridge graffiti.
Due to one murder hobo in particular that caused my gang to run in terror simply because he got near to them. my leader had just heroically charged in and got shown the ground in a particularly brutal fashion and they were not going to make the same mistake. Can we get "ratskins go home"
This particular ratskin then proceeded to club a herd of squigs to death just for funsies on this very bridge. Thank the Emperor for squigzilla taking him over the edge.
Dicky Spineblast can rest easy knowing the one villein to ever get the best of him is no more....???