Drag to reposition cover

TRIBEMEET MANCHESTER UK 2019 (MankyMeet)

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
So tables wise there's 2 currently being built by myself with plans for a few more but I'm under strict instructions by the Yakwife NOT to start the 3 until I've finished the other two and stuck them in storage.

Lol ... I've already found a little work around as I need to build a club for the current Yak Comp and I'm sure it'll find it's way into Mankfester. ;) :p :D

Oct 17, 2018
Derby, UK
House- Van Saar- Anansi Boys
Gang Backstory To Spread the good news of the arrival of Anansi the Spider god of wisdom and stories, to continue their journey up towards hive city to rejoin the house proper.
Guide- Squig Wrangler
THUNDERCUBE contestant- Sven the Mighty

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Sorry I completely missed this, I would like to come and can bring a car load / van load (if I can affiord to hire van ) of terrain. I will have the 2019 yakmet terrain + the extra stuff for the LGT available, the only real limeting factor is transporting it. Car - up to 6 tables worth. Van - lots + I can bring set piece table / tables
This is music to my ears. (y):LOL::giggle::D

Was going to go gunhoe trying to build many tables worth of terrain as possible. I can now enjoy building stuff and let my creative juices flow rather than it feel like a bit of a slog doing a quick job of it!!!

Greenthumb

Ganger
Jan 28, 2018
Manchester
Wow fat Charlie is our terrain saviour. If you feel it would at least mostly fit in a Vauxhall zafira with all the seats down. Basically a small van then I will be able to possibly help out with the transport. We have a van but it is filthy as it is a work van and I wouldn't put anyone terrain in it.
Derby is around an hour away for me I think it should work out easy enough. Let me speak to the ex yakwife about using her car and if I still have my head at the end of the chat I'll PM you and try to arrange something.

Oct 17, 2018
Derby, UK
Greenthumb, if you could that would be great, I would like to bring the table I am working on now along but I know it won't fit in out car, it is on a 3x3 base board. The terrain I brought to this years Tribe Meet filled our car to the brim. it was 4-5 tables worth (there was some we did not use) this could be stretched out. There are other options, by not gluing towers together a lot more can fit in a car. but this makes set up and pack down take longer, is less stable and cuts out some of the cooler modeling options and larger items.