TribeMeet Melbourne 2020!

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Ok fellow yaks, sorry this has taken me so long but the time has finally come to at least get a date selected and locked in. Thanks to the amazing efforts and generosity of the UK TribeMeet crew we have a whole campaign basically laid out on a silver platter this year, for which I am hugely grateful!
All I want from you all for now is to please let me know if you plan to attend the event next March. As I've left it so late to start pulling this together I suggest we hold the event over the weekend of the 28th and 29th of March (EDIT: This date is difficult as the venue has a massive 40k tournament on, currwnt suggested date is the 21st to the 22nd) in order to give everyone that bit of extra time that might be needed to get our gangs together and painted. I'm open to moving this around if it turns out not to work for a lot of you though so let me know what you think below please :D
Venue will most likely be House or War in Ringwood again.

The second question is how many would be more interested in playing N17/N18 rather than ORB/NCE? (We can certainly run both if there's enough interest).

If you want to be a part of this event let me know below, can you make it on the 28th/29th (EDIT: now 21st/22nd) of March and what edition of the game do you want to play?

Last edited:

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
The end of each day of TribeMeet UK should be able to catch the start of TribeMeet Aus, depending how keen you all are. An international TribeMeet skype/whatsapp video call would be cool.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

Guyface Killah

Sep 5, 2019
I'm keen! My name's Guy, I've recently moved to Melbourne, I've never played Necromunda but I've got an Escher gang ready to go. If this event is more aimed at those with an existing and robust knowledge of the rules and how a campaign plays out then perhaps it's better if I just come along and watch. Keen to get into the local community at some point though.

Shoutout to the EoH GangBang for pointing me in this direction

maxwellrpower

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Apr 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
You're absolutely welcome, doesn't matter if you're experienced at all or not!
If you're a new player I assume you'd be more interested in the new rules?

Guyface Killah

Sep 5, 2019
New ruleset would definitely be a more accessible way for me to crack into the hobby, simply because there are more forums and videos that I can find clarification on the mechanics.

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I can probably make it again this year and would prefer to play N18 but can play either it or NCE

Date might not be the best though, as on that weekend they have the ANZ40K Open at House of War. If the plan is to have it there like previous years or might be an idea to book some tables in advance

Reactions: maxwellrpower