TribeMeet Melbourne 2020!

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
They will get their heads together, get drunk, have a barBQ, and play some Necromunda!
I have the Vision!
(I just live several thousand miles too far away!)

(....and there’s the spiders.... those Big ugly black ones with the red on terrify me!)

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Mar 28, 2019
Ok fellow yaks, sorry this has taken me so long but the time has finally come to at least get a date selected and locked in. Thanks to the amazing efforts and generosity of the UK TribeMeet crew we have a whole campaign basically laid out on a silver platter this year, for which I am hugely grateful!
All I want from you all for now is to please let me know if you plan to attend the event next March. As I've left it so late to start pulling this together I suggest we hold the event over the weekend of the 28th and 29th of March (EDIT: This date is difficult as the venue has a massive 40k tournament on, currwnt suggested date is the 21st to the 22nd) in order to give everyone that bit of extra time that might be needed to get our gangs together and painted. I'm open to moving this around if it turns out not to work for a lot of you though so let me know what you think below please :D
Venue will most likely be House or War in Ringwood again.

The second question is how many would be more interested in playing N17/N18 rather than ORB/NCE? (We can certainly run both if there's enough interest).

If you want to be a part of this event let me know below, can you make it on the 28th/29th (EDIT: now 21st/22nd) of March and what edition of the game do you want to play?
hello, late reply, but I'm keen. I'd like to play n17 as thats the game whose rules I know, but I don't know them that well so whatever's good. I have a chaos cult necromunda gang. Thanks!