Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N18 - New version

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cevapi

Mar 23, 2019
Can you put me (Pablo Zula) down - and my friend Ronald Cheung down as well? Where is the Facebook link to register? Or is this a sufficient expression of interest here?

I am considering running Escher, but my gang has some non-GW parts. Is that an issue? The majority is GW, but I also have some Raging Heroes girls and some third party heads on a few girls. Is that an issue?

If it is, I'll run Orlock, I guess.

My friend, Ronald, is running Van Saar, but all standard GW. :)

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
HAIL @Deecee!

Great work putting this together! I will be watching with great interest and will be looking forward to photos and battle reports!
Just who will replace old man Cardigan?!?

im here to help sitewise, should you need me, but I’ll be putting a link in me signature, hope you don’t mind me advertising!

Reactions: Deecee and Spamuel

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Can you put me (Pablo Zula) down - and my friend Ronald Cheung down as well? Where is the Facebook link to register? Or is this a sufficient expression of interest here?

I am considering running Escher, but my gang has some non-GW parts. Is that an issue? The majority is GW, but I also have some Raging Heroes girls and some third party heads on a few girls. Is that an issue?

If it is, I'll run Orlock, I guess.

My friend, Ronald, is running Van Saar, but all standard GW. :)
this isn't a GW event so non-GW models are fine as long as they're easy to identify - for example Raging Heroes models being used as Escher

Reactions: Cevapi

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Update regarding today's announcement re: lockdown extension in Victoria
The extension of the lockdown will end next Thursday (10/6).

Still plan to go ahead with the event and will comply to any regulations in place at the time of the event.

Also wont be using the House of Faith book as it came out after the cut off date - Sorry Cawdor players

Hoping to see you all there

Last edited:

Spamuel

Juve
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jul 20, 2014
Melbourne, Australia.
Update regarding today's announcement re: lockdown extension in Victoria
The extension of the lockdown will end next Thursday (10/6).

Still plan to go ahead with the event and will comply to any regulations in place at the time of the event.

Also wont be using the House of Faith book as it came out after the cut off date - Sorry Cawdor players

Hoping to see you all there
Hells yes. Gives me something to look forward to come the end of the lockdown!

Well, I’d really best be finishing my gang!

Reactions: Deecee

lukee

Ganger
Feb 1, 2013
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Update
re: changes to restrictions in Victoria that come into effect Thursday 10/6.

In lieu of today's announced changes to the restrictions I've decided to postpone the event to a later date.

I will in form any one who has shown interest or confirmed they were going to attend about the new date when it's confirmed.
Well my trip to Adelaide didn’t happen obviously so depending on new dates and feverishly building and painting the new redemptionists I may well be up for it again.

Reactions: Deecee and Spamuel