• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hey fellow yaks

That time is here again, to organise and work out a date for the 2021 Melbourne Tribemeet and yours truly will stepping in to organise it. I'd like to give a big thank you to maxwellpower who ran the previous years' events. It was enjoyable and I had a lot of fun, even if I did lose most of my games.

I am thinking of running it either April 24th-25th or June 12th-14th (Queen's Birthday weekend). Also are people happy with it being held at House of War again or would they prefer somewhere else.

All this will be dependent on the Covid-19 situation of course

See last post rule player's pack

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Hi @Deecee I’ve sticked the thread if you need any other help from the mods let me know - the UK version should have a rules pack we can share when @MancInventor can be arsed to finish it!

Reactions: Deecee

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
I'll be in this, with any luck pretty much all the 'house of' releases will be out by then too. Are you thinking of doing this at House of War again?

Thinking of it, but if people want to go somewhere else I can do some research for what place are available around Melbourne. Maybe somewhere a little more central.

As far as house books I think we're only waiting on 2 more - Cawdor (Faith) & Delaque (Shadow)

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Hey guys

An update

I have been in contact with the store where I am planning to hold the meet and due to the current regulations in regards to Covid and number. We need to books the tables unlike previous years where we were able to just show up.

So can I get possible numbers of people who would are planning to come. I am looking at holding the meet on the Queeen's Birthday weekend in June (12th-14th). We will be using the N18 rules and all book that have been released up to May 31st will be allowed.

Spamuel

Juve
Jul 20, 2014
Melbourne, Australia.
Hey guys

An update

I have been in contact with the store where I am planning to hold the meet and due to the current regulations in regards to Covid and number. We need to books the tables unlike previous years where we were able to just show up.

So can I get possible numbers of people who would are planning to come. I am looking at holding the meet on the Queeen's Birthday weekend in June (12th-14th). We will be using the N18 rules and all book that have been released up to May 31st will be allowed.
I'm a yes.

Reactions: Deecee

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
An Update

Working on the player's pack. Hope to have it finished by end of month.

But the basics are as follows:
  • Necromunda Underhive (2018) rules will be used
  • Gangs to start at 1100 credits. Chosen as normal
  • Hired Guns and Hangers On allowed
  • No Dramatis Personae (Special Characters to the uninitiated)
  • Going to limit number of Enforcer Patrol allowed. This is to represent local patrols and that they aren't able to control things
  • Running it as a Law and Misrule campaign

Deecee

Ganger
May 26, 2012
Hey again

Here are the rules for the upcoming Melb Tribmeet.

Background

The local Kingpin, Old Man Carrigan has died. What started as a controlled and civil meeting to decide upon his replacement, has now broken out into an open gang war, with each leader believing he should be Carrigan’s replacement.

Event Details
Date: 12th-13th June 2021
Times:
Saturday 12th 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 13th 11:00-5:00pm
Cost: $20 (Pay on the Day) – To go toward table hire and prizes

Gang Composition

• Necromunda Underhive (2018) rules will be used.
  • All gang rules that have been published as of May 31st can be used.
  • Rules used for Genestealer Cults will be those from the Book of Ruin.
  • Starting gangs are to be no more than 1100 credits. Following the usual composition rules.
  • Hired Guns and Hangers On can be hired as normal.
  • Dramatis Personae may not be used.
  • Please have a copy of your gang roster available to give to organizer.
  • Painted gangs preferred, but not essential.

Campaign Rules
  • Will be applying the Group Activation (X) rule to all leaders and champions. (Have included the rule below) This is to give all gangs an even playing field.
  • Campaign will be run as a Law and Misrule Campaign. (Day 1 - Expansion phase, Day 2 - Justice phase)
  • All Gangers in Recovery as end of Day 1 will be treated as recovered at start of Day 2
  • Each Gang will start with 1 racket (their local racket) and 1 Territory, chosen randomly.
  • The territory will represent the gang’s home base and cannot be lost throughout the event, however all rackets will be subject to normal rules.
  • Rackets and Territories will be chosen from a pool.
  • No 2 gangs can have the same starting racket.
  • Only 2 Enforcer Patrols max will be allowed. These will represent the local Patrols.
  • Some Tactics cards may be vetoed.
Group Activation (X): Models with this rule can activate other models at the same time as them. The number of models they can activate is governed by the number in brackets.
Leaders – Group Activation (2)
Champions – Group Activation (1)

Prizes
There may be prizes and they may be for some of the following:
  • Highest gang rating at the end of event.
  • Lowest gang rating at the end of the event
  • Most deaths caused (a roll of the DEAD result during the post game sequence).
  • Most deaths suffered (see above)

Last edited:

Cevapi

Mar 23, 2019
Hey again

Here are the rules for the upcoming Melb Tribmeet.

Background

The local Kingpin, Old Man Carrigan has died. What started as a controlled and civil meeting to decide upon his replacement, has now broken out into an open gang war, with each leader believing he should be Carrigan’s replacement.

Event Details
Date: 12th-13th June 2021
Times:
Saturday 12th 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 13th 11:00-5:00pm
Cost: $20 (Pay on the Day) – To go toward table hire and prizes

Gang Composition

• Necromunda Underhive (2018) rules will be used.
  • All gang rules that have been published as of May 31st can be used.
  • Rules used for Genestealer Cults will be those from the Book of Ruin.
  • Starting gangs are to be no more than 1100 credits. Following the usual composition rules.
  • Hired Guns and Hangers On can be hired as normal.
  • Dramatis Personae may not be used.
  • Please have a copy of your gang available to give to organizer.
  • Painted gangs preferred, but not essential.

Campaign Rules
  • Will be applying the Group Activation (X) rule to all leaders and champions. (Have included the rule below) This is to give all gangs an even playing field.
  • Campaign will be run as a Law and Misrule Campaign.
  • Each Gang will start with 1 racket (their local racket) and 1 Territory, chosen randomly.
  • The territory will represent the gang’s home base and cannot be lost throughout the event, however all rackets will be subject to normal rules.
  • No 2 gangs can have the same starting racket
  • Only 2 Enforcer Patrols max will be allowed. These will represent the local Patrols.
  • Some Tactics cards may be vetoed.
Group Activation (X): Models with this rule can activate other models at the same time as them. The number of models they can activate is governed by the number in brackets.
Leaders – Group Activation (2)
Champions – Group Activation (1)

Prizes
There may be prizes and they may be for some of the following:
  • Highest gang rating at the end of event.
  • Lowest gang rating at the end of the event
  • Most deaths caused (a roll of the DEAD result during the post game sequence).
  • Most deaths suffered (see above)
How do my friend and I register?