Tribemeet UK 2020 (2021!) Ticket Thread

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Roll up Roll up - We have three tickets going! First dibs goes to those on the reserve list but if I don’t get a response in the next 24 hours they go on a first come first served basis.

Tagging the reserves!

1) @King Redwart
2) @talishko
3) @Cerras

Reactions: spafe

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Roll up Roll up - We have four tickets going! No response from the reserve list so open to all!

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Roll up Roll up - We have six out of the fifty tickets going!

undertaker

Gang Hero
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
If you can only make it on the Sunday, that would still be great. Roll some dice, have a chat, win some prizes. And the finlae battles are not to be missed. ;)

There are no strict tournament rules where you have to be there from Saturday. The emphasis is on having fun and enjoying the company of fellow Yaks.

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
If you can only make it on the Sunday, that would still be great. Roll some dice, have a chat, win some prizes. And the finlae battles are not to be missed. ;)

There are no strict tournament rules where you have to be there from Saturday. The emphasis is on having fun and enjoying the company of fellow Yaks.
Thanks @undertaker that's a really kind message - I will try my best! Sat is off the cards, but Sunday would be awesome - even just to meet the fellow Yaks!! Will be cool to hang out dude so I will try my best :)

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
ATTENTION ALL YAKS!
Introduce your gangs, show off your boats, and let all tribe see the bunch of crazies they’ll be getting humbled by!: