Drag to reposition cover

Tribemeet UK 2020 - Event Details

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
This thread has had a major spring clean - unfortunately the changes to the system and comments had made it a right mess.

It’s now down from 8 pages to 2. I’ve mainly removed the event countdown and related questions but apologies if you will miss any of the deleted content.

Feel free to ask your event questions below.

Love Clockwork

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Ticket Holders list - If your username isn't known I've listed the date that you backed the Kickstarter, please PM me with your name so I can update the list.

1) @Matt Spencer
2) @spafe
3) @undertaker
4) @Stoof
5) @radulykan
6) @CaptainDangerous
7) @MancInventor
8) @ClockworkOrange
9) @Solobee
10) @Tiny
11) @Resmire
12) @TopHat
13) @Edelweiss
14) @Karandrassh
15) @Ardavion
16) @Fat Charlie
17) @el_guestos
18) @Glyn
19) @2019/08/05, 12:56
20) @headcase14
21) @Ironslag69
22) @The Tailor
23) @DLS_LeShark
24) @DarkNwss
25) @Galtarr
26) @2019/08/05, 13:22
27) @Foxamania
28) @Nyxeth
29) @2019/08/05, 15:40
30) @2019/08/05, 16:11
31) @2019/08/05, 16:18
32) @ClockworkOrange - Nephew to the King
33) @Azzabat
34) @Azzabat - Stusidel?
35) @Jaws
36) @Kiblams
37) @Scavvierising
38) @2019/08/23, 15:05
39) @Cable
40) @Lyndon
41) @Fat Charlie - Mrs Charlie
42) @Andrei
43) @Sjuuu
44) @DMStue - DMStues plus one.
45) @MusingWarboss
46) @Sumaki
47) @DMStue
48) @SteveZombi
49) @Crowgod
50) THE FINAL ORANGE TICKET

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
50 people wowsers! News about how to get your hands on THE FINAL ORANGE TICKET will be released soon.....

Reactions: Punktaku

Glyn

Heckin Provost
Nov 27, 2017
London, UK
I feel like a real dingus, please humor and enlighten me...

• I don't remember what games I signed up to (NCE/N18)
    • If I wanted to change my selection, is there a facility to do that?
  • I am unsure if/where a campaign pack is for me to begin preparing my gang(s).
    • Trying to get a headstart on myself as I have a shortage of hobby time in Q1

Any help welcomed

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
I feel like a real dingus, please humor and enlighten me...

• I don't remember what games I signed up to (NCE/N18)
    • If I wanted to change my selection, is there a facility to do that?
  • I am unsure if/where a campaign pack is for me to begin preparing my gang(s).
    • Trying to get a headstart on myself as I have a shortage of hobby time in Q1

Any help welcomed
No problem.
You can choose NCE or N18 now if you like, we're not going to force you to play one or the other if you want to change your mind.
The gang generation packs will be coming soon™ - we were discussing them last night. Ship rules will be along shortly too - @undertaker will give himself the fear if he keeps looking at them. The poor guy's tortured mind was emitting psychic screams of anguish during our last Skype chat...

Glyn

Heckin Provost
Nov 27, 2017
London, UK
No problem.
You can choose NCE or N18 now if you like, we're not going to force you to play one or the other if you want to change your mind.
The gang generation packs will be coming soon™ - we were discussing them last night. Ship rules will be along shortly too - @undertaker will give himself the fear if he keeps looking at them. The poor guy's tortured mind was emitting psychic screams of anguish during our last Skype chat...
Oh that's great - I didn't miss anything yet.
Cool, I was worried that this stuff had already been released and I had missed it

Reactions: undertaker

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Just to try and get stuff out to everyone and so the max people are aware I’ll repost the ticket holders list when we release anything so that you all get a tagged notification.

Ta

Clockwork

undertaker

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
No problem.
Yeah, I'm real notorious for being a perfectionist, which is why it's taken a while to get the ship rules polished. But they are now ready (95% confidence)! I'll kick myself if something was missed and needs an FAQ. Gang creation rules will be released at the same time. It's gonna be awesome, there'll be jetskis and barges and starvation and everyone will probably not drown!
@Matt Spencer has been the main man for dealing with the N18 side, and I the NCE. If any questions arise, pop them here. If you post more than 15 questions you'll get "promoted" to be part of the committee next year (fair waning). :LOL:

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
It's gonna be awesome, there'll be jetskis and barges and starvation and everyone will probably not drown!
I might have missed a memo somewhere. We need to build jet skis? Actually come to mention it I’m sure I saw we need boats but don’t know what the rules are - were they released? How big is the boat? How many?? Have I got time to build a flotilla?!?!?!

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Make ‘em ork-style (slap-glue-slap-glue splash splash splash painted!) and you could probably have an entire fleet.

undertaker

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
I have put the NCE and N18 rules packs together this morning @MusingWarboss. They have the rules for gang creation and ships. And they shall be e-mailed out soon.

No need to build a whole flotilla unless the muse takes you! Just a few scrap hulks for your hardy bandits will suffice. :D