Tribemeet UK 2020 Ticket Thread

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Hello Tribe - can you confirm if you intend on attending the new date? Covid19 permitting.

We have potential attendees waiting and therefore refunds available. Obviously new attendees are buying into the risk of it being postponed again.

Love Clockwork.

Reactions: undertaker

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Understood @Tiny - no problem, although I was looking forward to you filling a few tables! So fingers crossed from this Troll*

*Also you’re on the Trolls “not a tosser list” a rare accolade indeed, so I’ll be disappointed if you choose to ride your penny farthing instead!

• Haha
Reactions: undertaker and Tiny

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Its a case of letting a bunch of folk down either way... and I see the others on a weekly basis so will have to endure their scorn a lot more. Plus the cycling event re-scheduled first (by about 24 hours). Also I couldn't cancel the hotel for it, only re-arrange or lose a 50% deposit, where the one in Nottingham had free cancellations.

I'm 70% sure they'll end up cancelling for this year though as its a 1000+ person event. I'm going to finish off my terrain under that assumption. Maybe I can ship it to you for the weekend if I can't make it? :unsure:

Galtarr

Gang Hero
Mar 1, 2017
If someone wants my ticket it is still available. I already have an engagement on the new date that also may or may not go ahead. So I'd rather the ticket went to someone in a better position to attend and support the tribe.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
@Jaws do you want me to sell your ticket on? Or can you attend the new date?

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Norway shut down completely on the 2nd. So you better sell it to someone able to use it.
The new date being next March though, presumably Norway might have opened again by then? Or you wanting to just cal lit due to the uncertainy? Not an issue either way, just wanting to make sure nothing was missed.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

Jaws

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jul 23, 2013
Hamar, Norway
The new date being next March though, presumably Norway might have opened again by then? Or you wanting to just cal lit due to the uncertainy? Not an issue either way, just wanting to make sure nothing was missed.
I had actually missed this. I could possibly attend during that weekend. Not like I have anything better to do. :) But if you already moved the ticket, it's alright. Otherwise, I'd like to keep it, and hope the virus have retreated enough for the government to allow travel to the UK.