Tribemeet UK 2022 - Event details

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
Stupid question born from ignorance and laziness of research… we’re playing CE OG (community edition Original) necromunda rules right? Soooo is it a campaign all wkend?

I’m a bit oblivious to the set up of games. From what I’m reading into this it’s super chilled - turn up and play what you want with who you want? Not everyone will be in an CE-OG Necromunda campaign?

I’d love to have a rampage with either my ratskins or orlocks… or maybe a motley crew of both… at least that’s what I intend to do so wondered if anyone else will be playing that way? really looking forward to it!

Reactions: The Tailor

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
@Edster the rules are here

Gang wise just pick a core rule set for them (the Trolls have played as scavies and/or bearded techno wimps in the past) and you can use whatever models you want. If you do though make sure your opponent knows what everything is, try to go for WYSIWYG with weapons and always point out anything that might not be super obvious before it becomes an issue in game if you can.

Who you play is up to you - if in doubt come find the Troll and I’ll either play you or find you someone

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Debt Escalation

@Fat Charlie x 2
@CaptainDangerous you naughty boy!

Pay up or they get worse…..

EFE30925-7D85-4642-A0DB-2D4156E87297.jpeg

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
@Edster the rules are here

Gang wise just pick a core rule set for them (the Trolls have played as scavies and/or bearded techno wimps in the past) and you can use whatever models you want. If you do though make sure your opponent knows what everything is, try to go for WYSIWYG with weapons and always point out anything that might not be super obvious before it becomes an issue in game if you can.

Who you play is up to you - if in doubt come find the Troll and I’ll either play you or find you someone
Awesome thanks for the clarity! It seems like a ‘get stuck in’ set up.

so I wonder… if I play with my own ‘campaign’ in mind I.e. my gangers getting experience/injuries etc over the wkend would that work, or is it best to have skirmish games?

I’ll bring plenty of WYSIWYG pretty sure I can pull it off… no ginger haired maniacs yet tho…

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
@Edster It's a campaign as per NCE, there will be specific gang creation rules shortly, but once you're stuck in experience, lasting injuries, deaths etc all carry from game to game as per a proper campaign - not a clean skirmish each time.

Yes this means you might suffer horrendous luck on your injury rolls and end up with four badly injured gangers Vs 25 tooled up Van Saar who never got anything worse than Impressive Scars on their injury rolls... Proper NCE campaigns can be a cruel mistress... But that's where the good stories come from!

Last edited:

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
@Edster It's a campaign as per NCE, there will be specific gang creation rules shortly, but once you're stuck in experience, lasting injuries, deaths etc all carry from game to game as per a proper campaign - not a clean skirmish each time.

Yes this means you might suffer horrendous luck on your injury rolls and end up with four badly injured gangers Vs 25 tooled up Van Saar who never got anything worse than Impressive Scars on their injury rolls... Proper NCE campaigns can be a cruel mistress... But that's where the good stories come from!
Ahhh got it -awesome - that’s exactly what I was hoping for. I’m well up for a 90’s RPG campaign of hard mode pain and suffering- why else would we play this game anyway?! The Millennial N17 has it easy 😉 🙃

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Payment received at @Lyndon

Yeah we need to figure that out for next time, at least paying not as friends and family gives you buyer protection if it all goes wrong!

Ticket post updated you are ticket holder 31) 🥰

Reactions: Lyndon

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Roll up Roll up we have 6 tickets left! Come on Yaks if you’re scared it’s time to come out of the shadows for what promises to be the biggest old school Necromunda event held in decades!!

I’ll tell you what I’ll even do you a deal and sell you one of the 6 remaining tickets for the discounted price of £45.22 per person! The Tribemeet committee is too good to you!

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
It seems the constant nude Troll woodcuttings I’ve been sending in the post have worked!

Ticket sales - 34/40 (34/34 Paid) - Thread Updated.

We still have 6 places left Yaks? If you’re already coming why not see if a friend or family member wants to come? Everyone will be more than welcoming to newcomers.

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
AAAREEE YOOOOU RRRREADDDDYYY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBLLLLLLLE?!

***Gang Generation Rules Incoming!***

You are to make an NCE or OCE gang. You have a straight 1000 credits to spend as per normal NCE/OCE rules.

You get a FREE Pit Slave Hired Gun from OCE. Your Pit Slave Hired Gun is the same fighter who will compete in the THUNDERCUBE - they will essentially have two profiles, their Gang profile, in which a THUNDERCUBE Inhibitor Chip is active (so a regular Pit Slave), and their THUNDERCUBE profile, which is their unrestricted full murder death kill mode. So probably best to use the same model/arm them both the same.

Can you re-hire fighters from previous TribeMeets? Of course! It's just tricky reanimating half-eaten drowned corpses, or convincing Sister Angelique or Inquisitor Beaudicea to just stop chasing someone they've taken an interest in "Questioning". Consequently, re-hiring a fighter from a previous meet costs 1001 credits, plus equipment. That's not a typo.

Your gangs will have territories as per their usual NCE/OCE rules, with SUPER SPECIAL THEMATIC TERRITORY TABLES*! The Lawful and Outlaw territory tables are attached. Redemptionists will use their regular table, eschewing all this THUNDERCUBE hype as blasphemous, no doubt.

Get generating, and remember to stick up some backstory in the Fluff thread!

(*Totally not the just regular tables with new fluffy words.)

Attachments

• TribeMeet 2022 - Lawful Territory Table.pdf
    442.8 KB · Views: 9
  • TribeMeet 2022 - Outlaw Territory Table.pdf
    66.4 KB · Views: 6