Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

Discussion in 'Musings Of The Yak' started by ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
    Staff Member Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Teaser for the big event;

No more details will be confirmed at this time.

Edit, one more detail will be confirmed at this time:
    WE WILL BE USING NCE RULES NOT N17!!!
    Spafe

Let the WILD speculation commence.

Rest assured YOUR future is in safe hands, a super secret committee of elite nerds has assembled.

@CaptainDangerous @radulykan @spafe @Stoof @ClockworkOrange @MancInventor

#1 ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  2. ClockworkOrange

Tribemeet 2019

Hungry for a fight?

Fury's Rest is usually a dense warren of bustling manufactories and hab blocks... but then the Scavvies came. Showing unusual coordination and guile, they have seized the dome entrances, cutting off food supplies and hoarding them for themselves. Gangs of the underhive once fighting for territory and reputation now scramble amongst the streets and wastes for food, desperate to survive. Civilians who a month ago worked dutifully and peacefully - by Necromunda standards - now grab whatever they can wield, prepared to fight, kill and die for the chance of a scrap of food.

Can your gang survive with what little food available soaring in price? Will you raid the food stocks of the guilders or turn to cannibalism eating your captured & slain enemy? Will you fight alongside the priests of the Ecclesiarchy, purging the heretical cannibals from the face of the hive?

One thing's for sure, if you're hungry for a fight - there's only one place to be!

Legal Stuff

Tickets are for Yaktribe members only (there’s plenty of time to join before the event) please only pledge if you are certain, real life permitting, that you can attend. If you miss out please let us know and we will add you to the reserve a list just in case someone lucky enough to get a ticket drops out.

Private ticket resales are strictly not allowed, all transfer of ticket holder names must be approved by the Tribemeet2019UK Committee. If approved we will refund the original purchaser and then resell the ticket to the first reserve at the original value.

63489F0E-87B8-4EA9-8712-00C180C475CF.jpeg

NOW LIVE!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ecromunda-weekender-from-yaktribe/description

Just a little note on backing a Kickstarter - if you want a ticket or dice or a t-shirt you need to pledge a value equal to what you want....

So;

Dice £13, T-Shirt £15 and Ticket £24 plus postage at £1 would be a pledge of £53.

A T-Shirt £15 and Ticket £24 plus postage at £1 would be a pledge of £40.

You don’t need to back each pledge level, but if you want a ticket please back the ticket pledge and then add on any other rewards. Any tickets backed via the other pledges will be refunded unless pre approved by the committee.

Clear as mud?! I find it needlessly confusing but that’s how Kickstarter works....

Stoof, Punktaku and MancInventor like this.
  3. ClockworkOrange

List of Ticket Holders - 0 left of 21 spaces (24 including non Kickstarter tickets)

Non Kickstarter Tickets

1. @Stoof although has pledged ticket value via dice.
    2. @Ironslag69 although has pledged £25 via dice/T-shirt.
    3. Ticket Reserved

Kickstarter Tickets

1. @ClockworkOrange
    2. @radulykan
    3. @MancInventor
    4. @NewbieOne
    5. @spafe
    6. @Yaksam
    7. @Resmire
    8. @Edelweiss
    9. @Azzabat
    10. @DarkNwss
    11. @Ardavion
    12. @Ned Noodle
    13. @Fat Charlie at Wargames Tournaments
    14. @Tiny
    15 @StusIdle
    16. @Galtarr
    17. @Bastion
    18. @Lyracian
    19. @ClockworkOrange ’s mate Rob please confirm username
    20. @headcase14
    21. Please confirm username

Please post on the thread when you’ve bought a ticket so we can update the above.

Non Kickstarter Tickets are the ones that have gone to the oranganisers / committee all ticket holders will pay the same amount.

spafe likes this.
  4. ClockworkOrange

Reserve List - if you have a ticket but can’t attend please let us know so that it can go to one of the below!

1. @necrofunda assigned 1 of the reserved tickets TBC by the committee.
    2. @Tiny 's Brother
    3. @undertaker
    4. @Nick.B.

Please note that this list is in order of request and spare tickets will be assigned on that basis.

#4 ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  5. ClockworkOrange

Come on Tribe, speculate! What do you want to see for the next event?

MancInventor likes this.
  6. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

I feel like I could speculate quite accurately :)
    What I would like to see is my gang emerge victorious at the end of the campaign leaving lots of dead captains/trolls and others in their wake :)

7. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

A Guild War to see who will cross the Ash Wastes to play Blood Bowl atop Yakitori Tower against the (Agent) Orange Tide?

8. headcase14

headcase14 Juve

The tower idea feels like a thing we need to build and develop.
    I also want to have a mix of ash wastes and hive.
    Ideally If we have enough players we could group up into houses/clans/tribes and have some shared goals.
    That might mean some players are refs as well as players to try and keep the story together. Someone/someoeople wojld need to volunteer to do that during the day.
    Also we need new vehicle rules. Ones that don’t require 10 dice to be rolled for each time you shoot at one. I am drafting out some ideas on that front.

9. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

Lord of Yakitori Tower: a lord of the spire game up the tower.

Warriors Die Hard: leader and two gangers from each gang meet atop Yakitori tower when things go wrong and they have to fight their way through hordes of Trolls to escape through the bottom (or zombies or whatever). surprises await

10. MancInventor

MancInventor Ganger

Speculate away Yakkers, one thing's for certain: this is going to be our biggest and best event to date!

So hard not to leave a teaser!!!!

spafe, Biggle_Bear and Stoof like this.
  11. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Trolls, Zombies ... same thing really. :whistle:

12. Biggle_Bear

Biggle_Bear Gang Champion

Are we speculating on the theme already chosen or are we throwing ideas out there of what we would like to see?

because i think i have figured out the theme hinted at already. but also i have some ideas that i think are cool.

MancInventor likes this.
  13. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

SPECULATION

You guys are going to set up 10 tables in a five-pointed star formation. each table represents a massive power cable. the tabletop will remain for the entire weekend as it represents a city built atop the cables, suspended in the void between domes.

Yakitori Tower (whatever happens with it) will be a special event table.

Biggle_Bear likes this.
  14. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

SPECULATION

Sump Pirates! Make some boats, Yakkers!

Cult Wars! All gangs are GSC, Chaos, or Cawdor.

Special Event: Dog Fight! Make a fighter plane and take to the poisonous skies!

Special Event: Paint Off! Yaktribe’s First Speed Painting competition.

Biggle_Bear and Karandrassh like this.
  15. Biggle_Bear

SPECULATION

space hulk crashes. Bonus starting creds to genestealer and ork players. Mix of ash wastes surrounding it and compact corridors inside it.

SPECULATION

battle of the bands. Gangs can hire mind controlling musicians that are accompanied by zombified fans.

SPECULATION

These ideas aren't the ones you are going with!

16. Biggle_Bear

@headcase14 I think separating gangs into factions might be difficult unless we say there are only a small selection of factions. But it might be cool to RP it out leading up to the event.

17. ClockworkOrange

18. Ironslag69

Ironslag69 Juve

I'm up for smuggling wars and also throwing fools off really high stuff. I'm wondering how people feel about folks continuing with their existing gangs between tribe meets. I'm not sure how far giant killer bonus will help to balance things up if we have a mix of new and established gangs (not much personal experience of it). I'd probably role a new gang anyway (I don't just want to keep my BS 5 heavy again) but feel like I didn't get too see this incarnation of the Iron Slags realize their potential over the coarse of one weekend. Thoughts?

19. headcase14

headcase14 Juve

I agree it might not work out, but having say all the delaques plotting and scheming, while the Goliaths say are trying to conquer territory could be awesome.

20. Stoof

Stoof Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

Previously it has been possible to re-hire gangers from previous competing gangs, but since everyone is still limited to the 1000cr or 1200cr starting spend and you have to pay their full rating (cost+xp) to get them it isn't necessarily cost effective. If there are one or two members you're particularly attached to it should be ok.

Personally I start afresh, and I think most people do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice