Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

Discussion in 'Musings Of The Yak' started by ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

Booked a room for Friday and Saturday. Might actually turn up on time and at least 50% awake on Saturday this time.

EDIT: @ClockworkOrange any chance you can add dates and hotel details to the OP? May make it easier for others to book without digging for info.

MancInventor, spafe and Stoof like this.
  2. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

@Tiny no 2am bfg games this time around? :)

Tiny and spafe like this.
  3. Stoof

Stoof Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

I'm not 100% sold on having late night BFG going on - I would enjoy playing, I'm sure, but I'd be knackered and regret it the next day :unsure:

But... if it does happen, the Sector Fleet Pergamon will make an appearance. They finally worked out where they were after a warp anomaly got them last time...

Perhaps if we want something lighter for after-hours play we could maybe have a game of WHQBSF, that'll be out and established by the time the meet rolls around and looks like it might be less mentally taxing than BFG.

...or if you're like me and enjoy an easy wind-down game of an evening, I have Combat Cards :LOL:

4. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

I will bring my fleet... jsut in case...

Tiny and Stoof like this.
  5. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

Noooooooooooooooooooo! I was just remembrancing with tiny, I feel no need to lose that much sleep ever again!

spafe, Tiny and Stoof like this.
  6. Stoof

See what you've done there is accidentally made it a thing :LOL:

Tiny likes this.
  7. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

Never say never.

Well, you've twisted my arm.

That is also an option I would be interested in.

spafe and Stoof like this.
  8. ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
    Staff Member Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Personally I’d say no to BFG gents, I think it was a bit of a distraction last time, but I can’t stop you playing at 2am.........

9. MancInventor

MancInventor Ganger

Hi Guys,

Just to talk about none-spaceship related stuff......

Hopefully all the Tribemeet backers are subscribed to this thread, if you know someone that isn’t, please point them in this direction.

Just a little insight into what is going to be happening early December when the campaign finishes.

First off, Kickstarter will take the pledges from your bank and place the funds in our charge (minus their handling fees). Within a week of this happening, a member of the team will be in touch to confirm exactly what you ordered, your postal address, T shirt sizes etc.

We will immediately send out the orders for the custom dice - they take 30 days, but could be longer because of Christmas. At the same time the campaign booklet will be sent to print, again 30 days is the turn around (a digital pdf copy will be sent to all ticket pledgers so that you can immediately start assemble your gang and any vehicles). Any T-shirt’s will be ordered, although these take less than 30 days (who knew?). All prizes will be purchased/delivered as soon as the campaign ends and any “proceeds” will be used to purchase terrain for this and future tribe-meet/ Yakday events. Normal turn around for this, but it will (on delivery) then be frantically painted by the team ready for use in the event.

Every penny spent will be accounted for, I will produce a spreadsheet and upload it to the vault for 100% transparency. All monies will go towards the running of the event and the good and benefit of the tribe. Rest assured, no-one is profiteering here; even the event organisers have purchased their tickets through kickstarter!

We expect to be shipping your items, tickets, etc in early February from the UK. If you are overseas but attending then we will keep hold of it for you and give it to you on the day to save you a bit of cash.

All updates will be posted via this thread so stay tuned. If you have any queries or concerns please post here or pm me or one of the team @radulykan @spafe @ClockworkOrange @Stoof if you would prefer not to discuss them publicly.

On campaign completion I will start a competition thread. The competition will be named “if you build it, they can come”. Details will be published in the thread, but essentially we want you to undertake a project starting from the end of the campaign and finishing on Tribemeet. It can be anything as long as you can use it on the day and the winner will be selected by votes on the competition thread. It can be a bit of terrain, an ash wastes vehicle, a new gang or even a scenario that fits the campaign fluff, as long as it can be used during Tribemeet! Voting will open on the Saturday morning closing at tea-time on Sunday for a live prize giving! Stay tuned, I will post a link to the competition thread on these pages.

On a final note, it’s not too late to get yourself a T shirt or some cool Yak dice, head to the kickstarter page and make a pledge (or amend your existing pledge to the correct amount!). These cool items may not be available again for a considerable time........(probably until the next Tribemeet campaign).

Also, if you are a Necromunda hobby related business and you would like to support the event, please get in touch and we can discuss the possibilities!

Thanks for funding Tribemeet 2019 and we look forward to seeing you there next year.

ThreeDice, MedMos, Tiny and 7 others like this.
  10. ClockworkOrange

One of the first posts has also been updated with the above (about number 5?)

Love Clockwork.

MancInventor, Tiny and spafe like this.
  11. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

Phew, that gives me another month or so to figure out which gang I'm gonna build.

spafe and MancInventor like this.
  12. ClockworkOrange

And now a word from our sponsors Wargames Tournaments @Fat Charlie this box is absolutely chock full of stuff for me to build an awesome table out of for the event!!!! All supplied free of charge for the good of the Tribe!

AB3F3936-43DC-4CD8-BE9E-49EC0910825B.jpeg

Please show your appreciation by buying his stuff!

https://www.wargamestournaments.com/

Tiny, Stoof, Punktaku and 8 others like this.
  13. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Way to go Wargames Tournament.

radulykan, Punktaku and spafe like this.
  14. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

ClockworkOrange, spafe and Azzabat like this.
  15. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder

No, no ... he’ll use it to build a terrain staircase to escape the very cave we exiled him to !

undertaker and ClockworkOrange like this.
  16. Stoof

We're into the last two days of the Kickstarter! If you've been havering about getting some YakTribe dice or a copy of the campaign book - which is coming along nicely by the way - then get your skates on!

radulykan and spafe like this.
  17. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder

Pretty sure I pledged for the ticket and T-shirt combo at £40.

Can’t wait for this. SOOOo excited !

Stoof likes this.
  18. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

dice and book for me. luckily I just got a small quarterly bonus at work, so the funds are there.

Stoof and spafe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice