Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Can all backers please respond to the email please so we can get things shipped to you (By March 2019) and confirm your pledge levels.

Much Love

Clockwork

Reactions: spafe and Ardavion

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Yea next time we’ll do a 30 day ad campaign followed by a 60 day Kickstarter campaign and randomly promote it on many many random threads.....oh wait o_O we did that!?! what were you doing Mining iron deep in the sump for 3 months?

enyoss

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Jul 19, 2015
SL
Yea next time we’ll do a 30 day ad campaign followed by a 60 day Kickstarter campaign and randomly promote it on many many random threads.....oh wait o_O we did that!?! what were you doing Mining iron deep in the sump for 3 months?
:oops:

... you’re still a bunch of delaque gits.

Curse GW for releasing their bionic eyes too late in the year :cry:

Edit: posting interest ahead of time for next year :)

Reactions: spafe and Stoof

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Keep your functioning eye peeled - you could possibly still attend this one if you play your cards right! Watch this space!

All ye who have pledged take note - please complete your emailed response survey thing asap and ensure your payment is good (i.e. Kickstarter hadn't been nagging you about a failed payment). Most people have sorted everything, but there are a couple of outliers with things to resolve. Thank you!

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
TRIBEMEET UPDATE:

Preparations are well under way for the Tribemeet event. Kickstarter are taking longer than usual to sort the finances out but everything is still on track for delivery before the event. For those who missed the campaign and would like to get their hands on some of the fantastic merchandise on offer there is still time! but not much.

Unfortunately, event tickets are completely sold out - however, if you ask @ClockworkOrange nicely, he may add you to the reserve list.

Yakdice. The order for the Yakdice is going in on 5th January. If there are any others interested in getting a fantastic set of Laser Etched dice (2 red, 2 black and 6 white) with the '6' pips replaced with the Yak's head, please send £14.50 Via PayPal before the 5th.

Campaign Book. The last day to order a hard copy of the professionally printed campaign book will be the 14th January, please send £6.50 via PayPal- we know this is more than the original cost, however, we have upped the page count and gone for heavier gauge paper so those who got theirs via the Kickstarter got an absolute bargain! A PDF copy of the book will be available from the tribe afterwards, but this print run will be a one off so get yours or be disappointed

T-Shirts. And finally the Hardcore Yak T Shirt will be available right up to the day. The back of the T shirt has Tribemeet 2019 written on and the names of all the Kickstarter Backers in a roll of honour. Please send £17.50 via PayPal.

Please send all payments to David.corden@me.com and DM me with your postal address & size requirement etc.

All prices are inclusive of P&P, and any 'profit' will be used to buy terrain for future events. A full account of every penny spent will be published on these pages after the event. Buyers outside of the UK, please add an additional £3 for postage.

Thanks for your time and support.

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
Kickstarter Update:

Campaign Book - Things are still progressing well, we are putting the last bit of spit and polish on the campaign pack - there will be a PDF version emailed to all backers when it gets sent to the printers so that you can start work on your gangs. The PDF will also be uploaded to the vault after the event. There's still time to order a copy if you like, but not much so get in touch!

Yakdice - there are some supply issues for the manufacturer caused by a crazy festive period. Yakdice will be with me on 21st February ready for onward dissemination. If you have ordered a ticket and Yakdice please let me know by DM if you would prefer to pick them up at the event or have us hang on to your campaign book & secret mystery gifts until the dice are ready.

T-Shirts - T-Shirts ordered through Kickstarter will be ordered at the same time as the campaign books so everything (minus dice) can be posted together. If you are attending the event and would like to order a T Shirt after the 14th Jan, we will bring it to the event for you. If not, the T Shirts will be available to order up to the event itself and will be posted as and when they are printed.

Oh dear, did I accidentally mention secret mystery gifts...........

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
UPDATE - BIG ONE :D

Campaign book is now with the printers. If you ordered a copy of the book or a Tribemeet ticket you should have received an email with a PDF copy by now. As discussed in the email - a none-compressed version will be uploaded to the tribe vault after the event so please keep your advanced copy to yourselves to be fair to all the other backers that have paid for it!

FAQ is now live! I have opened a FAQ thread here: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/tribemeet-campaign-pack-faq.8397/
Please post in here any queries or issue you identify with the campaign book and I will compile the FAQ in the OP (well, the post after the OP).

Yakdice are in production, I am waiting for confirmation of a final delivery date but it looks as though it may be a little closer to March than we would have liked. This is because of an exceptionally busy Christmas period which has meant they have run out of white dice to engrave! They assure me they will be ready before the event so anyone that has purchased dice to use during the event shall have them ready for collection when we see you there in March. Those not attending, I apologise for the delay, as soon as they are with me I will pop them in the post.

With the long-lead items now sorted attention will turn to the T-Shirts - these are still available to order if you want one, but for the sake of my own sanity I am going to get them printed in the first week in February and that is when I will post them out (there will be a 1 week turn around for printing then a normal delivery time).

Finally, with the delay in the dice production, I will be able to assemble the Campaign pack (along with the mystery free gifts that have thus far raised a disappointingly minimal amount of speculation) earlier than expected. I have it on good authority that an 'unboxing' video will be uploaded to YouTube close to your delivery time........

In the meantime, get working on your Golden Yak entries and post your progress here: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/tribemeat-uk-2019-the-golden-yak-awards.8337/

We can't wait to see you there!

The Organisers