Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

Biggle_Bear

Gang Champion
Nov 1, 2017
As I've said in another thread recently, since N17 has bugs in it and open to interpretation it would be hard to adjudicate. I think it would be hard until GW bring out a version 2 of the rulebook. But maybe the committee will approve a dedicated table or something?

Reactions: Blood Donor

Biggle_Bear

Gang Champion
Nov 1, 2017
What about battle fleet? Is there much interest? If there is then I'd like there to be a connection between the two campaigns, fluff-wise.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Plus

SPECULATION

Gellatinous cubes roam the Underhive. Special scenario : a purge. .. but we are the monsters in the middle

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
SPECULATION

Wyrd Fight! A dome built on the unmarked graves of rejected Captain Clones acts as a spirit battery for Wyrds, who battle for this place of power. (Ratskins see this as a cursed place, and want to cleanse it)

Spoiler/edit: It’s not really “graves” but the tanks where the rejects are flushed to from the labs above.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
SPECULATION

Wyrd Fight! A dome built on the unmarked graves of rejected Captain Clones acts as a spirit battery for Wyrds, who battle for this place of power. (Ratskins see this as a cursed place, and want to cleanse it)

Spoiler/edit: It’s not really “graves” but the tanks where the rejects are flushed to from the labs above.
Hmmm a clone graveyard is an excellent idea, it’s also something that could never be too full!

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
Yaklings fit in overhead storage. Just stay in the same boat as me, @Punktaku: @CaptainDangerous is fleshing out any theoretical issues with cloning with his gang of Captains, but soon he should be able to make duplicates of us in the UK. Then its just a matter of shipping those us's this side of the Atlantic post Tribemeet and using some fancy spirit power absorption to harness the memories of the living clones and transfer them into our own memories... :whistle:o_O

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
So speaking to the keeper (see Gf) she said I can come play army mans with you fellas depending on when it is as long as I take her to go do touristy stuff...tbd I never been to the UK when I was in Europe last totally going to tourist it up. But me and her don't have any yaklings as of yet. But we do have a prima donna cat...does that count?