Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

Discussion in 'Musings Of The Yak' started by ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Biggle_Bear

Biggle_Bear Gang Champion

As I've said in another thread recently, since N17 has bugs in it and open to interpretation it would be hard to adjudicate. I think it would be hard until GW bring out a version 2 of the rulebook. But maybe the committee will approve a dedicated table or something?

Blood Donor likes this.
  2. Biggle_Bear

What about battle fleet? Is there much interest? If there is then I'd like there to be a connection between the two campaigns, fluff-wise.

3. Biggle_Bear

Plus

SPECULATION

Gellatinous cubes roam the Underhive. Special scenario : a purge. .. but we are the monsters in the middle

4. MancInventor

MancInventor Ganger

No BFG this year, we need all the space for the......oh, I’m not supposed to mention that yet :cautious:

spafe, Biggle_Bear and Blood Donor like this.
  5. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

SPECULATION

Wyrd Fight! A dome built on the unmarked graves of rejected Captain Clones acts as a spirit battery for Wyrds, who battle for this place of power. (Ratskins see this as a cursed place, and want to cleanse it)

Spoiler/edit: It’s not really “graves” but the tanks where the rejects are flushed to from the labs above.

6. ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
    Staff Member Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Hmmm a clone graveyard is an excellent idea, it’s also something that could never be too full!

Biggle_Bear, radulykan and Punktaku like this.
  7. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

@MancInventor says “we need the space” eh?

SPECULATION

We gots a titan! Forget Ambots, the gangs have to fight around and on a full-sized (to scale) Warlord Titan! Winner takes all!

Biggle_Bear likes this.
  8. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

Well, My brother in law and I did just start work on 5 knights with plans to finally get our 2 reavers built, is it related or not? You’ll have to wait til tribemeet to find out :)

spafe, Stoof and Biggle_Bear like this.
  9. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

but.. but. but. i live on the wrong side of The Pond and have many Yaklings..

Azzabat likes this.
  10. Blood Donor

Blood Donor Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Yak Philanthropist

Yaklings fit in overhead storage. Just stay in the same boat as me, @Punktaku: @CaptainDangerous is fleshing out any theoretical issues with cloning with his gang of Captains, but soon he should be able to make duplicates of us in the UK. Then its just a matter of shipping those us's this side of the Atlantic post Tribemeet and using some fancy spirit power absorption to harness the memories of the living clones and transfer them into our own memories... :whistle:o_O

spafe and CaptainDangerous like this.
  11. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

So speaking to the keeper (see Gf) she said I can come play army mans with you fellas depending on when it is as long as I take her to go do touristy stuff...tbd I never been to the UK when I was in Europe last totally going to tourist it up. But me and her don't have any yaklings as of yet. But we do have a prima donna cat...does that count?

12. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

depends on how big the cat is

13. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

Well she's average about a year old....bit she acts like a 16 year old girl...and I look at her yelling "get a job" and she just looks at my like my stupid and goes to the basement

spafe likes this.
  14. ClockworkOrange

15. Blood Donor

Blood Donor Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Yak Philanthropist

This is worse than those calendars with chocolates behind the days. What is the date 27 days from now? What is happening Sunday, October 14th?

:coffee:

16. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

I imagine it's something totally jawdroppingly fandabbydozy, just look at the team behind it :)

ClockworkOrange likes this.
  17. Your going to announce that you guys are fully funding the event??? Including open bar???

You guys are the best!

Biggle_Bear and radulykan like this.
  18. ClockworkOrange

Define “you guys”?

horuswaspretty and radulykan like this.
  19. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

SPECULATION

Narcotic Necromunda? :eek:

Biggle_Bear likes this.
  20. Biggle_Bear

We have to come dressed as warlord titans! No idea how that would work, but I look forward to seeing how the tribemeet committee handles it.

CaptainDangerous likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice