Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
We have to come dressed as warlord titans! No idea how that would work, but I look forward to seeing how the tribemeet committee handles it.
You are going to get me kicked from the organising team! I made that exact same joke two days ago!
But here’s the captains weirdboy warphead test tho....
I’m thinking of an English king, which one is he?
Take your time, you just get one guess!

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
SPECULATION

1. Vehicles, potentially stretching to boats (since I think we have rules for them in the vault, and it'll be pretty fun to make some hive boats for my Pit Slaves).
2. Zombie scenarios; swarming across boards from one table edge to another, or having last stand scenarios against oncoming waves until some vehicles come in to evacuate. Potential wandering territory mechanics like in Mordheim as people have to keep moving around the hive avoiding the hordes.

Henry VIII @CaptainDangerous ?

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Well I don’t know about you Yaks but I think it’s totally spiffing how the Committee is ramping up expectation with teaser videos and photos.

Just imagine if each photo contained a secret message or story for you to find? Wouldn’t that be cool.

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Just imagine if each photo contained a secret message or story for you to find? Wouldn’t that be cool.
So the latest picture has the number three to signify 27, as part of a countdown.

But, it also has three slightly red Khornate Daemon skulls, the same colour as the threes.

There are also five threes present in the picture, so ((3*3*3)-3)/3=8, which is the number of Khorne.

So, bloodthirsters then.

Too much?

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
SPECULATION

In a surprising twist of events, it turns out Lord Helmwar is really Lady Helmwar. After being purged by loyal Ecclesiarchy followers (suspicion of Slaaneshi corruption) they launch Hive Primus towards Earth (the sump is really a powerful fuel). After a brief Time in the Warp the crash on Angelis (crushing the Spire) and the survivors must fight the Gorkamorka clans.