Necromunda TribeMeet2019UK - NCE

Discussion in 'Musings Of The Yak' started by ClockworkOrange, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
    Staff Member Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

2. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

@oddball300 thats some serious hobby commitment, what gang are you bringing?

spafe and CaptainDangerous like this.
  3. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

Blood Donor and radulykan like this.
  4. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

@radulykan hmmm I'm thinking van saars or rat skins. (Yes they will be old school scuplts) unless I can whip up some old school cawdor between now and then

5. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

Think I will make a Mechanicus based Van Saar gang. Got a load of parts here ready for the occasion. Just need to make them fit together.

6. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

Nothing a little gnashing of teeth cutting and gluing can't fix

Tiny and MancInventor like this.
  7. ClockworkOrange

8. Tiny

Tiny Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council

So from the original trailer, I'm guessing something about food and the scarcity thereof. Do we all have to play Scavvies and become cannibals?

9. Biggle_Bear

Biggle_Bear Gang Champion

I really want to be there. It's up in the air though as there is a lot of real life going on the next few months that will likely extend into February.

If I can, I'm angling to come with a spyrer band or a gang of mutated woodland creatures as a counts-as Ratskin Renegade led by my avatar.

Thanks @ClockworkOrange for the cool countdown.

radulykan and ClockworkOrange like this.
  10. Ardavion

Ardavion Gang Hero

Unless there is a zombie infestation in the hive, and the gangs become the food...

Also, so many references to Khorne in all these countdown images (image 26 references iron, which is a component in haemoglobin in blood (for the blood god) and has a skull in it (for the skull throne). The pill bottle in image 25 has 24 vertical lines on the bottle lid - 24/3=8, the number of Khorne. Image 24 has three exclamation marks in it, more than is grammatically needed. 24/3=8, number of Khorne...). This is what can happen when someone tells me there is a hidden message in something, guys.

11. Biggle_Bear

So what you are saying is that khorne is illuminati confirmed?!:p:LOL:

But daemon invasion is definitely a world changing event. IMO that is good for tribemeets then we get to build on the world each time. For example I'm hoping that Fury's Rest plays a significant role. If I understood right, it is situated at the outer wall of the hive and revolves so that the radiation doesnt build up in any one place of the dome. A great place to include ash wastes and hive city action in the same campaign.

12. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

Nah its soylent green folks

13. ClockworkOrange

14. oddball300

oddball300 Gang Hero

Ok maybe is a slipknot concert and everybody is getting severed soylent green. And ozzy is actually tzeentch and its just as planned?

Biggle_Bear likes this.
  15. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

SPECULATION

Fast Food wars! Can Khorne's "Hive Guys" beat down Nurgle's "Sumpway," Tzeentch's "Flamer Hibachi," and Slaanesh's "Burger Queen's Pink Castle"?!? Or will the longshot Stoof's Yakbaps take the win?

16. Biggle_Bear

This made me laugh! Thank you @Punktaku . And fast food franchise wars was my real guess. There's a couple of threads and vault scenarios out there.

MancInventor and Punktaku like this.
  17. Blood Donor

Blood Donor Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Yak Philanthropist

Well, I do happen to have 55 painted zombies and 35 painted Necromorphs... maybe the big reveal that @ClockworkOrange has is that you are all going to show up to Canada for TribeMeet'19 :whistle:

MancInventor likes this.
  18. MancInventor

MancInventor Ganger

Just for clarity. The Tribemeet 2019 referred to in this thread is NOT in Canada. Please feel free to make a Canadian Tribemeet, it’s freakin awesome!!

Blood Donor and Azzabat like this.
  19. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Aw shucks! I was looking forward to some maple taffy and proper poutine.

Hey @Blood Donor ... you ever do that thing with maple syrup where you throw it into the snow and wrap it around a stick as a kid?

MancInventor likes this.
  20. ClockworkOrange

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice