spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Clones are a trustworthy sort, strong allies of the hat wearing fraternity, they have even been known to sport a hat from time to time. Trolls... well, they are sadly beyond redemption, no matter how many times we offer lectures on good fashion sense and suitable head attire, they jsut don;t seem capable of rational dialogue or higher mental faculties required... it is a sad fact of life, but verily, trolls are not people, they do not further the imperiums needs, and are therefore expendable.

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
The troll feels nothing. It's made of... string.

(Stoof bang on-trend with up-to-the-minute pop-culture references there).

Reactions: undertaker

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Clones are a trustworthy sort, strong allies of the hat wearing fraternity, they have even been known to sport a hat from time to time. Trolls... well, they are sadly beyond redemption, no matter how many times we offer lectures on good fashion sense and suitable head attire, they jsut don;t seem capable of rational dialogue or higher mental faculties required... it is a sad fact of life, but verily, trolls are not people, they do not further the imperiums needs, and are therefore expendable.
But isn't that the same for Clones. They're good for servitors and that's about it. ;)

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
I’m sure I’ve seen it written somewhere that in Troll society the Great Hat is a deeply revered deity, that’s why you’ll only ever see the Great Hat resting upon the Troll Kings’ lustrous locks. No one else is worthy enough to bear the Great Hat, and all other Hats are false Hats and not to be trusted.

Reactions: undertaker

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Don’t give him too much credit, it’s just that I take exception to folks taking exception to our use of satire.
Hat crimes and polititroll correctness aren’t exclusive to any one nation and absolutely no-one should be beyond criticism!
And so I step down as the Clone faction captain and fully support Dump in his Underhive Crusade!
Dump has more cause than most to hate the Trolls. After the Righteous Trolls took the Imperial Mint mine, CaptainClone 1 tried to reclaim the major asset of Zone 29... but our enemy had got there first. The mine had been taken by legions of Orange haired Trolls, led by the most vile of all their race, JR Trollking. The giant Haired Troll had sworn to wipe out the line of CaptainDangerous. He began by beheading CaptainClone 8. CaptainClone1, Number 8’s superior, was driven mad by grief. He went missing, taken prisoner or killed; we did not know. We were leaderless, defeat and death were upon us. That is when I saw him; the young golden prince facing down the Pale Troll. He stood alone against this terrible foe, his suit rent, wielding nothing but his turreted, highly fortified wall as a shield... JR Trollking learned that day that the line of Captains would not be so easily broken. Our forces rallied and drove the Trolls back; our enemy had been defeated... but there was no feast or songs that night, for our dead were beyond the count of grief. We few had survived and I thought to myself then 'There is one I could follow. There is one I could call President'
*the captain puts on his ‘Make the Underhive Great Again’ hat*
2ADF6341-D5DA-4EA6-9F51-134738074181.jpeg

undertaker

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
Don’t give him too much credit, it’s just that I take exception to folks taking exception to our use of satire.
Hat crimes and polititroll correctness aren’t exclusive to any one nation and absolutely no-one should be beyond criticism!
And so I step down as the Clone faction captain and fully support Dump in his Underhive Crusade!
Dump has more cause than most to hate the Trolls. After the Righteous Trolls took the Imperial Mint mine, CaptainClone 1 tried to reclaim the major asset of Zone 29... but our enemy had got there first. The mine had been taken by legions of Orange haired Trolls, led by the most vile of all their race, JR Trollking. The giant Haired Troll had sworn to wipe out the line of CaptainDangerous. He began by beheading CaptainClone 8. CaptainClone1, Number 8’s superior, was driven mad by grief. He went missing, taken prisoner or killed; we did not know. We were leaderless, defeat and death were upon us. That is when I saw him; the young golden prince facing down the Pale Troll. He stood alone against this terrible foe, his suit rent, wielding nothing but his turreted, highly fortified wall as a shield... JR Trollking learned that day that the line of Captains would not be so easily broken. Our forces rallied and drove the Trolls back; our enemy had been defeated... but there was no feast or songs that night, for our dead were beyond the count of grief. We few had survived and I thought to myself then 'There is one I could follow. There is one I could call President'
*the captain puts on his ‘Make the Underhive Great Again’ hat*
View attachment 80944
The Captain changes allegiance, but do his followers erm.. follow?

Reactions: spafe

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
You pointless political resignation is not accepted, whatever you do the people will vote again, again and again until the left Spire approves!

The Trolls will not rest until the last of our evil oppressors are silenced and prevented from sharing thier dissenting views!

All as the late great Trollsky foretold.

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Inquisitor Illa has been scheming in the background trying to find a way to capture the Captain. Deciding to see if he's a hot blooded male or otherwise inclined she takes a deep breath and then voxs.

"You big oily brute come stroke my puppies, they don't bite honest!!!"

*Feeling the bile taste in her mouth she stops fighting the urge to throw up*

Feeling much better she wonders how the Captain will like her new and improved Cyber-Mastiffs when they bite him?