CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Any news on a best man?
Iv got afew best Yaks in mind, I think maybe a shootout or two might be needed to sort the men from the cyber enhanced psycho barbarians!

Hmmmm ... Male Yaks are Bulls and females are cows, one would assume it's the same with Grox. So bull/cow parties? :p :D
:LOL:
It’s got to be a Sump Stag Do and a Hive Chicken Party!
Tho, considering the clones have a fondness for oiled up muscle men and have no genitals, I’m not too sure who is likely to turn up!? :confused:
Maybe we just celebrate the good old Mankfester way - get unconsciously drunk and beat eachother up in Piccadilly gardens? :D

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Sump Stag ... A near mythical beast seen only on the most auspicious of nights. Some say it's just an over sized mutant rat with antlers, others the wyrd beast form of a mighty Ratskin Shaman, still others claim it's just a cover story for those uphivers having one of their hunts. Whatever the truth, there's been some seriously mutilated bodies turn up when sightings are reported.

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Sump Stag ... A near mythical beast seen only on the most auspicious of nights. Some say it's just an over sized mutant rat with antlers, others the wyrd beast form of a mighty Ratskin Shaman, still others claim it's just a cover story for those uphivers having one of their hunts. Whatever the truth, there's been some seriously mutilated bodies turn up when sightings are reported.
Everything you just said...
Ned has one as a pet!!
upload_2019-4-14_20-42-43.jpeg

Came second place at Scrufts it did!

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Hive chicken ... Local slang for winged rats. A great Mankfester delicacy deep fried. :p ;)

Just don't let them congregate into too big a flock though as they tend to get out of hand especially the females a bit like the parties named after them ... Hen Parties. :D :p

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
There is a striking resemblance...

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
/Sometime before the Captain Clones moved to Mankfester/

Captain Clone 6 is patrolling the streets of Last Stop when he sees Mick ‘moves like’ Jogger, The leader Formerly known as Duke and their crony Beebop headed his way...
Number 6 remembers the cowardly murder of GuilderDangerous and breaks out into a deadly C-rap 🎤...

When I was just a little baby clone
Clockwork used to tell me these crazy things
He used to tell me the Captain was an evil man,
He used to tell me he hated me

But then I got a little bit older
And I realized, he was the crazy one
But there was nothing I could do or say to try to change it
'Cause that's just the way he was

They said I can't C-rap about being broke no more
They ain't say I can't C-rap about drinking coke no more
Mute, you think I won't choke no troll
'Til the vocal cords don't work in his throat no more?!

You don't wanna cluck with Number 6 ('cause why?)
'Cause Number 6 will clucking kill you
I said you don't wanna cook with Number 6(why not?)
'Cause 6 will plucking kill you..

I'm just playing, ladies
You know I love you

21F5EC77-F680-4CC7-AB2A-F906AF520587.png
5DB39A6A-32CF-432E-8E10-C225E062AE1F.png

SICK BURN BRAA...

undertaker

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
Funny thing is, Mick Jogger didn't even recognise the Captain Clone until they were face to face. He thought they were just a bunch of goons out for trouble. :ROFLMAO:
Since then Mick's busted a few more rhymes and faces. Now he's got his own crew and a real desire to bump off another Clone, just for the kicks. He figures if there's any left in Fury's Rest, they'll surface eventually!