Necromunda Troll vs Clone vs Mad Hatters vs Dumpers

Who do you side with?

• Total voters
Haha! Much like the infamous Mick Jogger went from plucky Guilder-Dangerous-slaying juve to full-on bad-ass gang leader over the course of 2 TribeMeets! (y)

The only down-side, is he would cost half your starting gang.

Reactions: Resmire
Haha! Much like the infamous Mick Jogger went from plucky Guilder-Dangerous-slaying juve to full-on bad-ass gang leader over the course of 2 TribeMeets! (y)

The only down-side, is he would cost half your starting gang.

He does XD

😲 Good lordy above! What kind of sacrifices did you have to make to Nuffle to be the recipient of those rolls! BS6 S5, Crack Shot, Marksman AND you managed to rare-trade both a Bionic Eye AND Bionic Arm to counter the injuries PLUS gaining Horrible AND Impressive scars for going out! Are you and several family members now indebted to some demonic entity?

I'm lucky if I can get my heavy stubber to fire more than three bullets before jamming!

😲 Good lordy above! What kind of sacrifices did you have to make to Nuffle to be the recipient of those rolls! BS6 S5, Crack Shot, Marksman AND you managed to rare-trade both a Bionic Eye AND Bionic Arm to counter the injuries PLUS gaining Horrible AND Impressive scars for going out! Are you and several family members now indebted to some demonic entity?

I'm lucky if I can get hy heavy stubber to fire more than three bullets before jamming!
The str 5 and I5 are from arm bionic which I needed early. Just checking on my sheet and it's not marksman, that was on the other heavy. I've also not correctly costed him 🤣 she's 500 creds... 🤦 The eye wound was caused by the troll kings crew in the last battle. And had bionic in stock. Horrible scars came from diving into the sump and rolling doubles 🤣

I'm lucky if I can get my heavy stubber to fire more than three bullets before jamming!
Also my wife is threatening to leave me for my rolls...