Two footed broad jump onto the band wagon! My fantasy armies

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Very cool. The gobbapooza dudes make great unit fillers.

Was wondering how many is appropriate for a unit of night gobbos myself. Guessing larger units are better than multiple smaller ones. Although maybe a few smaller ones as fanatic holders? I dunno. how would you split 100 spear gobbos? If at all.

Reactions: Luke82

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
Took the Waaagh out for a WoE game against my pal‘a beautiful Kislev army. I lost after my Wyvern buggered off when it didn’t like getting hit with a fireball! Was a great game.

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
I think I'm the authority on my own preferences... :p
I disagree? :unsure:

To be fair, I don't think the studio paint job does those trolls any favours. I've seen other people's efforts that have made me re-evaluate a bit.
I agree wholeheartedly. The studio paint jobs seem to over complicate nice minis a bit too much.

sedits

Ganger
Apr 28, 2018
New Britain, CT, USA
For me, there's just too much niche stuff or something. Like the new stone trolls with all the gem weapons, and the squigs hopping all over mushrooms. I saw a paint job on the former where they just made them rocks, and it looked way better to me. And for the latter, I like the occasional mushroom as an accent, not a focal point. But in my opinion that's a problem with new night gobbos in general

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
Nearly all the AoS models are horrendously over busy and ‘dynamic’, the gloomspite stuff is about the only stuff I don’t mind too much to be honest, but I cut a lot of the tactical toadstools off of the squigs feet as I can’t handle the leaping minis connected by a load of gubbins to the base generally.

Reactions: sedits

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
And done! Greenskins finished.

Some stuff of no real use for WHFB that would be at risk of snappage, or I can’t get a sensibly priced base for, has stayed on rounds for WoE.

Took the boys out for an honest to goodness game of WHFB 8th last night, got shot to pieces by a dwarf gun line, but was mainly a chance to try out the rules so was good fun never the less... even if my Boarboyz did decide to squabble for the first half of the game.

Now onto the dwarfs that can match these buggers.