Two footed broad jump onto the band wagon! My fantasy armies

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Marauder horsemen were also always a favorite of mine. Maybe not as characterful as Goblin Wolfriders, but damn cool! :cool:

Reactions: Luke82

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I only remember the original square-shaped ones with massive shoulders and bulldog heads. Solid metal and very squat.

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
These are plastic so will be the newer type, they’re nice and will actually stay on the tray with a single magnet! They are a pricey unit to buy new though, £65! eBay all the way ha ha.

Reactions: Punktaku

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
Last day of freedom before the drudgery resumes, no painting but rebased some dragon ogres for the horde.

Also this happened too, with the smattering of Ogres I have (and a firebelly I’ll pick up with the inevitable in laws chrimbo voucher) I’ll have a ready to go 2,500 point Ogre army, was too good to resist.

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
The knights took ages, but the Khorne army is done.

I need a bit of variety for a while rather than tackling whole armies at a time so as gonna grab random stuff off of the shelves for a while. Got plenty to choose from, so need to put a good dent in the pile of shame before I add anymore to it!

Luke82

Gang Champion
Mar 11, 2017
Basildon, United Kingdom
Empire Greatswords... I’m going to do my empire nearly all contrast, so can hopefully hammer some out quickly.

Dark Elf executioners... nearly as much time regluing the blades on as painting, lovely models though! Lots of metals to paint for my Delfs, including the old Motley Crue groupie Witch Elves.