cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
The option to delete a roster is directly below the roster on the roster screen.

The layout is like so-

[Name of Roster]
[owner]
[add member] [edit roster] [delete roster]

Apr 20, 2019
The option to delete a roster is directly below the roster on the roster screen.

The layout is like so-

[Name of Roster]
[owner]
[add member] [edit roster] [delete roster]
Thanks for the reply. I don't see the formatting you're describing. I used to see a big yellow button that said delete, but even that has now disappeared.

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
Have you tried dumping the old cache etc? Also, please link to your roster, I might be able to delete it for you using my cosmic mod powers. Might not though, not sure if what I’m seeing is mod-related or not.

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
I can’t delete it, but I wonder if this is either a feature that is enabled when you have more posts under your belt, or hidden behind the subscription service. My gut tells me it may be a post count thing but I’ll find out. @Malo is the techpriest who can decipher the arcane whirs and clicks of the site, I’ll summon him from his prayers to the omnissiah to guide his inept servant in the ways of the yak.

Tl;dr- I don’t know, I’ll get someone who does 😂

Apr 20, 2019
I can’t delete it, but I wonder if this is either a feature that is enabled when you have more posts under your belt, or hidden behind the subscription service. My gut tells me it may be a post count thing but I’ll find out. @Malo is the techpriest who can decipher the arcane whirs and clicks of the site, I’ll summon him from his prayers to the omnissiah to guide his inept servant in the ways of the yak.

Tl;dr- I don’t know, I’ll get someone who does 😂
Thank you, I appreciate the help!