Bug Unable to edit my underhive gangs

Flt Sgt Ward

Sep 21, 2016
Lowestoft
Hi there,

Unfortunately I seem to suffering from an issue regarding all my underhive gangs and their customisation.
I am unable to edit or update any field, this includes changing the gangs name or credits, I go to edit-make the adjustment-click save and nothing happens.
I am also unable to delete a gang, type in DELETE and save then the box disappears and nothing happens.
And finally when editing fighters by trying to add or purchase equipment get the notification of invalid verification.

I don't know if this is a common issue so I apologise if I've missed a thread. Likewise if I've been silly and somehow changed a setting.

Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks
Josh

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Sorry about that folks. Had an issue with the wrong branch being pushed and it caused several issues. Unfortunately I was out all day today at a Pathfinder Society meet and wasn't able to rectify the issue until now.

Please advise if there is any particular functionality not working and I'll get it fixed.

Qrow.

Juve
Aug 30, 2019
I'm still having issues deleting and adding items to palanite enforcer units, getting the error message "invalid certificate"