Necromunda Unable to join a guild

Genghis Calm

Mar 8, 2020
Hi @Malo, I've been told you may be able to help. I'm wanting to join a guild but am unable to see a join button on their page. The invite I was sent did not link to a page where I could accept or join. The guild is called Petitioner's City. Could you help?
Thanks in advance

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
This may be of some use?

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Also, I’d suggest PM’ing @Petitioner's City and ask him to try inviting you from your profile or from the guild again in case a gremlin got in the system. I don’t think joining guilds is restricted by user forum permissions either.

Genghis Calm

Mar 8, 2020
This may be of some use?

Hi, that seems to be about inviting people to guild. The manager of the guild is very experienced on this site and cant figure out the issue either

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Yeah I've invited @Genghis Calm and shared the guild with him so he could ask to join himself; he didn't get the notification to join (which I think has happened before) but it's strange he can't see an option to request to join the guild. But I've looked at other guilds and not seen it either. I wonder if this has been removed?

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
@Genghis Calm @Petitioner's City I can see the option to join a guild (on mobile) by going to the Guild screen (you can search for the guild by filtering by creator) and at the top of the screen is an option called ‘navigation’, by selecting this you can request to join the Guild. Give that a bash and let me know if it works!

Reactions: Petitioner's City

Juru26

Jan 28, 2018
Kalisz, Polska
Hey, same problem here, kinda, because I dont have ,,join guild" button in navigate section. I'm already in my own guild, is this preventing me from joining another?